Reviews for Seigaku Fight O!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
The little smart boy was hilarious hahahahahahahahahahaha and oh my gosh, even wolves were attracted to fuji hahahaha yudan sezou ni iku tezuka hahahaha
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
lol
funny Tezuka XD
SlytherinGriffindor4eva chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow with his glare resume can tame animals...

...

OMG -laughs animatedly- HAHA I did not think of that
yume229 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
this fic made me laugh so hard! Tezuka got jealous! loved it!
taengerine chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
AHAHAHA this was hilarious! the characters were a little ooc, but I couldn't stop laughing!
angelDC chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
poor wolves...poor kaidoh...poor oishi...hahahaha:D

i love this, i couldn't stop laughing while reading it, hahahaha:D
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That made me laugh. Poor wolves. Looks like Tezuka really is the true alpha male.
Speadee chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
It was funny though I think they were OOC. The regulars wouldn't be making out all day in public, especially Captain Tezuka. Kikumaru is also not that impulsive and stupid. He wouldn't immediately drag people around right away, or lean over too far to fall in. Still, the wolves running laps made me laugh. Let's see... Kaidou remained in the bat cave. What was he doing there?
vierblith chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
FUN! FUN! FUN! _

Not even wolves can escape laps if Tezuka is jealous. FUN!
blufox chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Kaido's lost again? Hahaha. This is goddamn funny! :)

Tezuka and Fuji are both too horny, but I'm loving it!:)

Laps! Oh yeah! Fear the wrath of Tezuka! (Poor wolves!)
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
OMGosh! Hilarious. I love it ... Fuji in a tank top and short shorts is a very amusing thought. ;]
kawaii kokoro chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Just stumbled upon this fic and loved it!It was hilarously funny! Tezuka and Fuji making out! IN PUBLIC! Fuji in a spaghetti strap top and mini shorts? Fried my brain! And, the last line? Definitely cracked me up!:) Poor Kaidou-kun...:)
kimi-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
OMG.

Tezuka made the wolves run laps!

*ROFL*

very nice fic! i really enjoyed reading it. :)
pinksnow chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
inded!and poor Tezuka, now he literally has to fight wolves over Fuji!great fic!it really cracked me up!
Fightingdreamer5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was too funny _ I love the laps thing...clearly Tezuka is the alpha male...anyway, you did great, it was very cute.