Reviews for Everything Has Its Time
Chelsietx chapter 30 . 1/4
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thank you!
Olaenda chapter 30 . 11/17/2018
Wonderful story! Your writing has a lot of emotion and description. Loved it!
Johanna-002 chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
I just found this story. It was simply beautiful. I always enjoy stories where Joseph had a wife and family. I felt really connected to your characters. Thank you. Btw, i loved the name Luca and Solona! You did so beautifully!
-Johanna
shhIwasn'there chapter 30 . 8/3/2008
You are a talented writer and really patient. I don't know how you manage to uploadb THIRTY chapters. Wow. The story was really touching and amusing. I loved the jokes they played on each other and admired all the new characters like Isabel (senior!)Carlo and Joe's first wife. But I didn't understand one thing: why did Marrama say tht she didn't speak maori fluently to Clarisse in their 2nd meeting? The story all together was wonderful
brenda79 chapter 30 . 7/29/2007
I absolutely loved reading this story. There was so much love and happiness. I really like how you wrote Joe's life, it went well with the complete story and had me loving him even more. Thank you so much for and excellent story.
The Marauders3 chapter 30 . 12/10/2006
The end... holy sheesh... I'm still kinda not believing it, I mean this story has been going on for ages but now it's over. It's kinda depressing.

Anyways, I thought it was a wonderful way to end the story. Very nice.

Maybe I'll write again when my brain is functioning...
AssortedScribbler chapter 30 . 12/9/2006
That was unbeliveably beautiful, the last chapter was everything I could have hoped for! I absolutely adore this fic and it shall be added (if it hasn't already) to my favourites. Thank you so much, and I hope we shall see more of you very soon! Good luck with the teaching.

xxStellaxx
Kelsea Scarlett chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
Amazing. Simply breathtaking. Wonderful, wonderful end chapter to a fabulous, amazing story. It was just perfect. I can't even describe it - I feel all warm and fuzzy now. I love how you had Joseph walk in on Clarisse's playing again, and made it happy, so it all kind of came full circle. The banter between the two was too cute in this chapter. Thank you for the lovely story and PLEASE write something new soon. :)
aserene chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
How beauitufl! I loved this chapter! I think it was a perfect ending and the song went wonderfully with it! Graet job! I really loved this entire story, I think it was a great portrayl of Joseph as well as his love for Clarisse. Excellent amazing job!
caffeineisthenewblack chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
Ah! It's over! :-(

I miss it already!

I loved the image of Clarisse & Joe with the baby. It was just so sweet! Sigh.

This was wonderful, definitely one of my all-time favorite stories! I hope you aren't done writing yet and have more ideas! THANKS SO MUCH!
rizz chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
i loved!

beautiful story about c/j... the last part with the baby!

will you make a sequence?
AssortedScribbler chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
I loved that chapter possibly more than any of the others, it was so sweet and pure and just down-right beautiful, I loved it. It was so worth stealing time on my cousins computer to read it! Thanks for updating, I can't wait for the next one!

xxStellaxx
The Marauders3 chapter 29 . 11/2/2006
Well if THAT wasn't a long wait then I don't know what is... well it was worth it! That chapter was amazing! Oh dear... there's really not much to say...

WAIT! Did you say only one chapter left? WHAT? ONE? ARE YOU MAD?

and that's all she wrote.

~dragoneye
RevSue chapter 29 . 11/2/2006
Thank you for this chapter! Truly lovely ... and a good way to get past the wedding night, although you dealt with it VERY well, in my opinion! lol, and on with the story in a very beautiful way. I especially loved the last bit about baby Isabel ... thank you again!
Kelsea Scarlett chapter 29 . 11/1/2006
Wait...only one more chapter? :(

I am a sad noodle.

The only suggestion I can think of is to plead you to promise to keep writing! I will be terribly saddened if you don't come up with something else soon!

This was a gorgeous chapter, you, again, managed to show all of their emotions beautifully. Loved the retrospective stuff...just a great chapter. I'm looking foward to the last one!