Reviews for Who Am I?
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
This is a great story and i think it is Kelly that is laying in that hospital bed and I love this story and I really hope you will come back and finish it.

Tanya
Loes Star chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Uwah I've been reading all of your stories because they're really really good... I love how everyone is totally acting like they would do according to their caracters and you also don't make a lot of mistakes with your text so it's easy to read.

I just wish that it hasn't been years since you updated...

I wanna know what happens..
H chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
will this go any further?
danewomen chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I have read your story "Life and Death" and "Toxic". Then I started reading the story "Who Im I", but then I discovered that you havent finish it. So I would like to ask you if you will ever finish it, because I would surely like to get the end of the story. I have enjoyed reading your stories, so it would be a shame not to get the end. But it is your story and I can only hope that you will finish it. I know that I would like it wery much.

Yours Pernille (Denmark)
Brianna Gasgonia chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
I see so wait if Shannon had a perforated ear drum how could she talk to Gibbs? Or was it just one? Well anyways update soon!
Brianna Gasgonia chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Oh I get it take blood from her and get her DNA. I hope she lives! I knew it she is Gibbs' daughter! Update soon
Brianna Gasgonia chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
I'm getting teary by reading this chapter T.T. Sarah Jane has so much in common in Jane Doe/maybe Gibbs' Daughter. Update soon.
Brianna Gasgonia chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
Hmm very good, I liked how real the plan seemed. Update soon!
Brianna Gasgonia chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
I don't know if its just me but I got kind of teary at the end. Update soon!
Brianna Gasgonia chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Who is she? Okay so we all probably no its Gibbs' daughter or is it? O.o I hoope she doesn't die T.T. Update soon
Brianna Gasgonia chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
I like it very believable it could almost be an episode or like a mini-movie. Update soon!
Brianna Gasgonia chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I love it gets me kind of emotional
Diana chapter 9 . 6/27/2006
wow! so far so really gud! i just luv ur story and u have made the gAbby scenes so cute! update asap plz
niki1917 chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
What happens next does she wake up and find him does she die

WHAT HAPPENS?
JHsoccerchick chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
I really like it and cant wait to read the next chapter! Is the little girl going to be Gibbs daughter? I dont know! Hurry!