Reviews for Brother To Brother
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Nice tag - I was a little disappointed the episode didn't have a bit more tending to the aftermath. Sam had his life-force tapped and Dean was bleeding and probably bruised or cracked in the rib region. Thanks for putting this out there to fill the hole.

LD
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Loved! I loved this episode!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
awh this was awesome!

I loved Dean's little banter with Michael!

and LOL: "“Let’s get outta here and give the kid back his bed before you get drool on his pillow or something.”"

you know? I always see Dean as a drooler and not Sam...ahahaah...but shh, don't tell anyone...LOL

I watched Something Wicked last night so...this is all so fresh to me and it was awesome to read a tag to the ep!

and again...you with your humor! so awesome!

S.
TraSan chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I very much agree. The Dean we know and love was shaped by his experiences and that moment with the shtriga no doubt, indelibly changed him, creating the hyper-vigilant Dean we have now.

Squeezing out a little extra hurt!Sam?

Icing on the Winchester cake.

:D
karishea chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I really liked the shtriga episode and all the episodes where Sam and Dean interact with kids...Mike's pretty cool and your story fit right in...I am always amazed at how well you can just fit your fictions in...the characters and script match so well...very rare
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
It's always nice to see some closure after an episode like this one. Just loved the little conversation he had with Dean, such as who's the cooler little brother. Michael is really getting to me. He's like a mini-Dean. But it's always nice to see some brotherly moments between Sam and Dean, just seeing them talk and just be normal for a bit.
lucym chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
oh... that was great. range of emotions ran through me... I thought it was hilarious with michael VS dean, really sad at the end when dean came to that realisation, and I love!, love!, love! the fluff. :)

keep up the great work. looking forward to reading all your other SN fics!
Rat chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
good story. I like that it took Sam time to recover, and i liked Dean's thoughts at the end.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I don't know how I missed this one... so not like me LOL. Great job on this tag... even with the third season up and running this episode is still in my top 5... I love it. Thanks for the tag
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Cute banter and cross-sibling rivalry. :)

~Michelle
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Great story I always liked Michael he was definitley a smart ass, kid after my own heart.
ChanceTakerHeartBreaker x3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
great story, i loved how micheal and dean talked about their little brothers
SueJRA chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Well written ending to an excellent episode. Michael reminded me of what a young Dean would have been like and its nice to see that you continued the likeness.

Really nice structured piece

Thanks

Sue x
ridley chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I don't know how I missed this when you posted it, but I'm so glad that I found it. It was the perfect tag-on, and Iloved the Dean and Michael conversation. It was so well done and just so Dean. Thanks for doing this.

Ridley
merryw chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I just love it when you get inside their heads! You do it so well! Great story!