Reviews for Forgiveness rcr
kandita chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
OMG! I hope that he never finds out about itachi and Hinata! I want her and sasuke to work

Also do update it is a real good story
shynata96 chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
i like sasuhina, and i also like the way you're making hinata be evil and it was perfect with itachi! please update
nwyd chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
O.o OMG whats going to happen next? please write more!
Starving1Artist chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
This is very exciting, and very supenseful! I loved the sentence-

"Well...I do...but...thats different because that is their work and I pay...besides, I've only been with two and that is all. Hey, I am a man..."

I started to crack up when I read this sentence! Good job keep up the good work!
donnabella2k7 chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
OMG ! it would be soo cool if Hinata got pregnant but with itachi's baby ! that would be some jerry springer shit !
rosa1817 chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
You should definitely continue this story! Is really interesting and I cant wait to read more. Dont worry about grammar, as long is understandable is fine :D

Whenever its possible, please update soon!
in your dreams as well chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
plz update soon it great ) (
SarahiNia chapter 12 . 6/9/2008
love the story cant wait till i read the next one please update soon!
flooding-rivers chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
It's been awhile since i read one of your story's. I'm going through my fanfic updates oldest to newist and i saw this one. I remember when I would wait and wait for your updates. Well I do hope you haven't quit and I hope you update a story soon.
winterkaguya chapter 12 . 3/1/2008
hm...i wonder what happens now? will hinata be able to accept sasuke? and why can't sasuke be more gentle with hinata? wat a baka...

but then again, itachi's pretty cool...

update soon!
meoldy chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
this story is soo cool i wonder if hinata is going to end with itachi or sasuke verry mysteries
Blackghostflower016 chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
its awsome so far plz update soon! . i hate sasuke
Blackghostflower016 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
plz DO get sasuke beaten up by Neji...:D
Blackghostflower016 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
OMG IM WITH NEJI AND HIASHI! IM GONNA KILL HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO POOR HINATA-CHAN... :(
sailorchix chapter 12 . 12/18/2007
Don't worry about it. Your still doing good. an i totally understand. It's been a year since i've writen anything either on my stories. It happens we all have lives and we get busy. Just have fun doing what u love to do.