Reviews for You will eventually love me
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER FINISH YOUR STORIES!? :'( :'( You made me cry... But seriously please consider updating again!
Niki Bffl chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
PLZ UPDATE! I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE A LIFE AND ARE TOO BUSY OR SOMETHING BUT THIS IS SUCH A FANTASTIC FANFICTION AND IT DESERVES TO BE FINISHED! IF YOU UPDATE THIS FIC, I PROMISE TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND FOLLOW AND FAV THE STORY AND YOU SO PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FIC!
Niki Bffl chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC IT IS HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT! I ALMOST MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST SO I COULD FOLLOW AND FAV THIS STORY AND YOU! THATS HOW GOOD THIS IS! OMG IM ROTFL SO HARD MY HEART'S GOING TO JUMP OUT OF MY BODY! THANKS FOR CREATING THIS STORY AND SHARING IT WITH YOUR FANS!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
SASUKE :-D:-D:-D gO fOr it! Hmph, whO dOes Sakura think she is anyway? Queen Of gOdess? She's nothing but a pink haired skitch! NO curves,no boobs nOr butt! Hinata sure has better body,bigger boobs etc..I choose hinata instead. SASUHINA RULES ALL THE WAY!
kandita chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
I hope u will pick one day
kandita chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
This girl has to be an idiot to not pick up that Sasuke really likes her. Man Neji was right she's really dense
kandita chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
While reading this chapter I became very sadden that Hinata is taking this all as a plan but not thinking out the box like what if he's serious? I feel bad because she doesn't feel the same way he dose. But, if she really thinks Naruto will like her over Sakura then she's seriously stupid
kandita chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I am loving this already...I can't got over Sasuke leaving Sakura's fainted body on the floor like that:D...lmao! That was priceless(I hate Sakura with a passion).
kandita chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Lmaooo chapt review...oh I just ugh! I want for to fall for him while doing his fool proof scheme
kandita chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
He was blunt and speared no feelings. Good she needed to hear it.
mrs.jessicareneesmith chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
I like
xXYour DoomXx chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Awww no update? *puppy dog eyes*
yin san chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
okay now its different but I'm still watching you

-hmp.
-yin san from japan also known as msmusicchick on here hehe
yin san chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
hey! i watched a video (fanfic video on naruto chat) that was like this one exept hinata asked sasuke to help him hmmmm... i'll be watchin you

-yin san from japan
Kagomefan00 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Oh my Sasuhinanesss you have to continue! This story is beyond great and so very funny. Please updating bring joy to everyone who has been reading this. Does Neji have a cousin complex or is he just really over protective