Reviews for Heal Me
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
update update update! this is really good, just update soon, before I pass out in panic!
Jedijen66 chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
geez this was a freakin long chapter. anyway, it was good. i don't understand why you didn't write more. there's a lot to go off of. i am sure a lot of people, me included, want to know what happens next. between eowyn and faramir.
Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
i feel bad for faramir. he should be like me and let crap go in one ear and out the other. but i understand it's hard if he's been putting up with it his whole life. anyway, he's aweosme!
freelance beatnik chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I really love this story. There's just something about the way you describe everything that makes it so beautiful. I also like the way you've been depicting Faramir and Eowyn. Great job!
starrynightlover chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Wow, this is my first time reading a lord of the rings fanfic, and I am super impressed! I love how emotionally damaged you make each of them (as sick as that sounds) - and I can't wait to see how you get them together! They both are wounded mentally, more so than physically, and you definitely portray that well. Kudos!
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
I like the way you depict Eowyn's describe the bath and syling her hair very well too and her first glimpse of Faramir.
Dimfuin chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
I love this story, and it's been so long (it seems) since I read a Far/Eo story I really enjoyed. I loved your portrayal of Eowyn! I think you nailed her perfectly. I'm not sure about Faramir, yet, but the story is still young. Can't wait for more!
catwraith chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Nice story. I have only one problem with it. I hate it when people say "in my heart of hearts," but I suppose that's more my problem than yours. Oh well. I enjoyed the rest of it very much.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Very good indeed, Tatharwen. Keep up the good work!

Hugs,

Sarah x
rose444100 chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
It is finally here and i like to saw good is still my favorite lord of the rings fanfiction.I can not wait until the next chapter.

From,

The Lord of the Rings Nut
jewelledhunter chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Faramir is my third favorite character, yet he is the one who I believe is closest in character to me. And now, I can see again why. He feels so desperate in this fic...It makes me applaud your writing! You capture Tolkien's Faramir perfectly, not the weak Faramir of so many fics who can't do a thing.
adrinkcalled chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
I am enjoying this story very much, particularly the blend between the books and the movie - I doubt there would be a better way to join together Faramir's thoughts from both these sources - so, good job on that.

I really like the way you show the wandering of his thoughts, the "do not think of that" ban that must come when you have too many things on your mind, most of them unpleasant. Faramir's awakening upon the fire in the first chapter was wonderfully done, as his awakening to welcome Aragorn - the description of the sensations was spot on; I very much like what you do with details, the small things that give the story flavour - like Faramir's walk to and fro from the second chapter, how very few people looked at him, mentioning in passing that he had helped a healer, etc.

Interesting how you had him come across the healing of Eowyn...

I'm eagerly waiting for more...
Violin Ghost chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
Beautifully written, as usual. The imagery was gorgeous. But something has been bothering me. If Faramir lost counsciousness after being healed by Aragorn, and Aragorn immediately went and healed Eowyn, how did Faramir overhear all of this? Anyway, I hope you work it out soon- or if I'm wrong, explain it to me. But this chapter was great, please update soon!

Four Strings (Thirteenth Bookworm)
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
This is an interesting idea that Faramir saw Eowyn while Aragorn was healing her, but you need to label your story AU, as in the book it happened immediately after and at night while Faramir would still be confined to bed. You are a gifted writer,keep on and have a safe and relaxing trip !
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I love the story of Aragorn healing Faramir and you tell it beautifully here.