Reviews for Believe in Time
SkyLight19 chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
This chapter is making me cry arrr I don't know what will happen at the end but I hope it is a happy ending.
Dream's Light chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Based on the date of your last chapter posting, you may no longer be active in this site. I hope your email account is still open and you get this notice. High praise to you for the unique take on the Wolfram-Shinou connection and the way you portrayed it in your stories. I'm following this story and you in hopes to of seeing new chapters in the future. Whatever your future endeavors, do not give up on your writing, you have a true talent.
Late2daParteh chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
I know this is years old, but I just wanted to say this is awesome and I hope you see this through to the end sometime when you are able. I am not going to demand as I am also stumped on a few fics (a couple of which are wildly popular, modesty aside, but as yet remain unfinished and so I understand how annoying it is when people tell you to continue writing). Therefore I do not presume to tell you to do something, but I beg you to continue. Lots of love, S.
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
In 'Homework' you mentioned Yuri was having twins. So, why is only one of them mentioned here?
shira06 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
i really like the story, especially the twist is pure genuis. please write more!
angelicsorceres chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
now it all makes sense XDD i really love this story XDD i never really thought of it this way at all XDD i wish it would be finish to see the reunion between them
Jaunty Maestro chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I know it's been awhile, but I stilled really enjoyed this and will always be hoping for more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
NICE
Lady Angela von Spitzberg chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I love your story! I haven't read a story abour Shinou & Yuuri, so a change is really good :D ! But I'm dying here, I want to know more about this or if you don't have the time to end your story (which would be really sad for me D:) please tell me how you wanted this to end because I REALLY think it's full of awesomeness XD. And a question SO out of the blue: Yuuri's baby looks totally like him, even the eyes? :O
loveTAN chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
same here, -then please, I beg of you to update or, at least please, give me an idea of how this is all going to end. This is the most heart wrenching and confusing yet painful story i've ever read. So please help me and please reply to this msg!
BlackDove of Blessings chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Hi I don't know if you're still even writing anymore, but I really liked this story and I was wondering if there is another one, I want to know how it ends. So if you do read this, please write back. I would really like to know how it ends even if it's jsut a synopsis. Thank you for writting this, it had me in tears, laughing, but mostly in tears. haha so please reply.

Black Dove of Blessings
Sorciere Blanc chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
What happened? I want know! Please, more chapters!

I love this arc. It's spectacular! I love it so much...

kingleby chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
whoa, this is so good. i've been teary eyed since chapter two. it's brilliant. i still think the whole wolfram/Shinou idea is genius!
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
Oh my fucking god. I read Forgotten and then read this.

And I'm fucking crying right now and I just can't seem to stop and but good god damn I hate angst why am I reading this when it's making me miserable but I just can't seem to stop.

You have an absolutely wonderful way with words. You've twisted around so many things and you've made them work and this is a beautiful story and but fuck you've probably given up on it since the last update was like a year ago and OHMYGOD.

I really don't know what to say. I should probably delete this and write a more coherent review later, but I don't want to read the damn thing again to comment on style and such but dammit, I do want to read it again and...

I must be masochistic. That's the only reason.

This is a beautiful story. I hope that even if it's on hiatus right now, you do plan on finishing it sometime. There are very few fanworks that have gotten me to cry. In fact, I can only name one, and it's been unfinished for a couple of years now, too. This is a very powerful story about love, and it's wonderful. Really. There are no words that can describe how well this is written.

Thank you. Even if my shirts all soaked with tears now.
xxsakuraxx chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
i love this story, very creative! totally loving the wolfram/shinou thing... tho it was confusing at the beg.. i hope u continue this story soon. Its rly good! and im too curious about what happens next :D