Reviews for Two Queens
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Thank you so much for writing this. I am so happy right now.
tocryinspiration chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
this is a wonderful story. hahaha, i saw everything i needed to see so dont worry about that(: this is exactly the scene i wished had happened in the show, although my dad watches it with me, so i guess its kind of good that it didnt :D thank you for this amazing story, i would love it if you ever continued!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Poor Dean always does seem like he's about to get a complex over people mistaking him and Sam for a couple.
debzzz chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw man, that was so funny! You wrote the both of them brilliantly! And yes! Dean has the most gorgeous lips in the world! Great work! Thanks for sharing it C:
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Haha that was funny. Yes he does have amazing lips...
Blood White Panther chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is really hilarious! Great fic.

Panther
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That made me laugh out loud! Good stuff! And I can totally picture the lips and the little pout that you mention in the story :)
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
HAHAHAH, I CAN'T EFFING BREATHE!

THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! *FALLS OUT OF CHAIR* THEN ONE OF MY FRIENDS SENT ME A SUPERNATURAL VIDEO TO "Part of that world" FROM THE LITTLE MERMAID! Oh dear god. XDD

.BurnXx
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
brilliant! I always wondered when they'd have that converstion... Was a start to it in playthings, but really... we need more of that in a late night banter. I say e mail kripke with your story. ;)

Oh and I fully agree...those lips are insanely nice to look at. And he does do the pout full on in the prison eppi... haha, oh that whistle...
theoncomingfandom chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
omg i'm dying. this was fantastic. i can't stop laughing. the last couple of lines were pure comedic gold.

bra-freaking-vo. :D
Aurelia Constantine chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I would just like to point out that Dean’s lips are the most gorgeous man-lips I’ve ever seen. I mean no offense to them. It just seemed like a valid point for Sammy.

I agree. My dear lord in heaven they are amazing lips.

I loved this story so much . It made me giggle.

A lot. _
ThornGryphon chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very funny and I definitely see no slash here. Gotta agree with you about Dean's lips though. Love the hair too.
JensenIsMyHero chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
i loved this story it was great. i loved the details an the part in the begginning cause i am a huge fan but i forgot which episode was Something Wicked. so ya great story. g2g byez.
Dhampir72 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
*dies laughing*

Great job!
Terri chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
LMAO! Oh, sweetie, that was funny. lol not many people could have pulled that one off, but you did beautifully. I love it! When I could be bothered signing in, I am SO favouriting this!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »