Reviews for Like Her
Mars chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Wow, that was a very good ending, I love how you wrapped it up nice!
HaliXAlice chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Awe it is fluffy, and kinda sweet! X3
Sharra O'Dark chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
ho wow... You can't imagine since how long I was waiting something like that. I love that story, as strong as I loved that show. Thank you for that wonderfull moment. Thank you very much! (the poetry was just perfect, did you right it? )

again, congratulation and thx :D
jimlover54 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
cute and a very good read!
frecklemaggie chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I. Love. This. Story.
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
aw... this was cute...

like 20 fics read in one day and I still want more... aw well I have to somehow occupy my time while I get rid of my writer's block... lol!

I loved this fic, I really did. Great story and the poem is very good as well.

Greetings from Mexico

-mxnhpfreak
EL CHUPACABRA chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Wow, I really, really, liked this story. I read your other story some months ago too, "How Helga Got Her Mean Back", and I was greatly pleased at that fic as well. You're a very talented writer, and I dearly hope you continue to write for this site (some time soon preferably, but seeing as we all have lives, that's probably just wishful thinking). I liked the interaction between Arnold and Helga, especially the flashback. Anyways, great story, hope you write more, and do take care.
The Awesome Person chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
THIS SO GOOD!

I REALLY LIKED THE POEM 2!
Lady Cecilia chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Awesome fic! Just wondering, what is the song they sang? Did you make up the lyrics yourself? It's beautiful.
Spiderjuice chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
OH! I love! ;D All three of them are done perfectly! That's how all three of the characters think, or at least how I interpret them all. I really admire it when someone is good at getting characterization down. You can't have a good fic without it. ...Oh, dang, I can't think of another thing to comment on because I liked it ALL so much. *bounces*

xSJ:)
Laurel chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Again, another reason I love your work. I truly believe you can't write a bad fic. I love one shots and this one was no different. To have Arnold go through even for a bit what Helga has gone through for years, and the ending...perfect. Absolutely great.
angel chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wow. That was beautiful.
Shinji Langley chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Now -that- was a cool one shot. It came with a great angle and wasn't overly sappy. I was beginning to lose faith in HA fanfiction, thanks for proving there's still hope. :)
JustOneBreath chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I really liked the poem, I think it fits Helga really well. The story itself was pretty good too... Great work!
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 4/10/2006