Reviews for MASH The Final Episode
Kelmin chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Great banter. Particularly liked the line about "have you no shame?" where Hawkeye suggested that Charles had enough for all of them.
Kelmin chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
This is shaping up to be a great read about one of my favorite shows. I've been able to revisit many of my old favorites since the advent of Netflix, but sadly, not MASH. Maybe soon! In the meantime, I will enjoy this story.
XSilval chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
This was a great story, I'm so glad you shared this with us. It was really interesting how in a way it showed some similar themes with the cannon ending but kept its own unique charm. I think following BJ to his reunion with Peg was a great scene and I think her reaction was well done.
starlight guardian chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
There should have been a tag at the end of the credits, with the characters being reunited with their own families, Klinger with his mom, Radar on the farm with his animals, Hawkeye and his dad, Col Potter and Mrs Potter ... you get the drift, I loved the scene where Erin finds her "daddy" and then Peg figures it out. I'm still teary. Awesome !
Sketch1981 chapter 20 . 2/7/2007
This was a very moving fic, i was crying at the end, you did a tremendous job with the characters and did them absolute justice to the series. It is my Honor to say that you are possibly one of the best fiction writers going, and Myself and my co-writer hope to be as great as this with our three fics.

Keep up the Excellant work.
laurydory chapter 20 . 1/5/2007
what a fabulous, epic ending. Loved the way Peg found out her husband was home although I had a breif moment of fear when he didn't respond that after everything he'd been through you'd decided to kill him in his own bed in Mill Valley. Phew. Great story.
laurydory chapter 16 . 1/4/2007
well I have made a valiant attempt to complete this all at once but the clock is nudging 1:30am and it's much harder to enjoy a story when your brain is switched off so I will leave myself one more little stint to look forward to. torn between wanting to find out how it all works out and being slightly apprehensive about the fate of our friends...
laurydory chapter 10 . 1/3/2007
well I'm off to bed. another gripping chapter so rest assured i will be back. When you next pop into you will have a few reviews to read :P - and im only half way through
laurydory chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
sounds like Hawkeye has a plan :P more great chapters filled with powerful imagery and memorable lines. the medical jargon was obviously well researched but perhaps a little bit too much for us laymen to wade through. i liked how you gave the colonel some intelligence, just enough to make his exchange with Hawkeye believable but not so much as to ruin our dear friend's plan...
laurydory chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
ok one good nights sleep and I'm back. I approached this with some trepidation but so far so good, BJ is still with us (although the outlook is rather bleak). Loved the line "Hawkeye started unbuttoning shirts." Don't know why, maybe in the midst of everything it reminded me how ridiculous he must look. Also liked "like trying to rope a wild mustang with a wet noodle" - very cool image and "It was three times as hard to fight a war in triplicate"
laurydory chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
aargh so good. what a command of language and suspense! you never end a chapter on a dull note do you? the image of the damaged dog was appropriately disturbing and loved the line "then you have succeeded captain". Not to mention the last one. I'm almost scared to continue. If you've killed BJ I'm going to be very unhappy. My one criticism (yes I am a pain in the butt) would be that the use "speaking of x" is a little too frequent. It was good at first but now it makes it sound like you have no other resources for moving from one thought to another which anyone can see you clearly do. love it so much though!
laurydory chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
ooh great last line. still loving it and as addicted as I was (still am) to the real finale. just a few notes though. You do some funny things with - (eg gai-ain) and also bolding words at odd intervals. It kinda detracts a little from the reading for me cos I stop to work out why they are there. Nonetheless I love it. It is very realistic in both plot and character reactions including the way the NK soldier reacted to being humiliated by BJ. The translation of BJ's attempt at Korean made me laugh outloud, inspired. Also loved the line 'so help me god' from Charles. Seemed very appropriate.
laurydory chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
oh wow... loved it loved it.. got me all churned up.

(I'm back! a bit of leftover christmas pudding will suffice for dinner for now :P)
laurydory chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
I have always intended to read this story and have been putting it off purely because I am lazy and it is so long. Well here I am now and have to say I'm really enjoying it. Your characterisation is excellent and the dialogue is just like the show. Radar's letter was a little wordy for him towards the end but still very lovely. Also using things like 'a instead of, well 'of' (ie sort 'a) should prob just be in the dialogue but I am so hooked. I just have to go cook dinner... (quiet belly! why won't you let me live!) I'll be back
Anargyros chapter 20 . 6/3/2006
Your characterizations were lovely and your story very strong; I read it in a sitting and enjoyed it very much. I hope you do post your other stories!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »