Reviews for Delusional
noname00 chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
what a sweet fic and ending
Basuke chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
omgosh! that was the most sweetest TT this reminds me of the last episode of Samurai X...TT' im glad this had an alternate plot, ending, and...detail than the tv...TT

i like kenshins reason for leaving much more better...than...the tv show TT

beautifully done. Kudos to yoU!
Elf-War-Goddess-Blood-Lust chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
that was good.
Elf-War-Goddess-Blood-Lust chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
gettin to the point where it gets a little personal for me... (need explanation? red my profile), but its still good.
Elf-War-Goddess-Blood-Lust chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
wo scary...
Elf-War-Goddess-Blood-Lust chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
so depressing... so sad, much like me... scary real scary only three authors have been able to do that to me, make me bawl for hours on end at the end of a chapter. And you are now amoung them. Nothing to be upset about thats actually kinda good.
Everything In Its Right Place chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
Very very good!
LilBrokenDolly chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
Aw, this was an awesome fic! Great job!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 8 . 5/9/2006
Aw, so cute! Kenshin is so adorable! Kaoru is so lucky. I love the concept. I could easily see Kaoru reacting the way she did. Great job! Ja ne!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
aww kawai! is kaoru finally getting better? lol. luckily the chapters have been getting less confusing as they go on. lol, so the dream from the beginning wasn't a dream? just kaoru all confused? gee, you sure mess with your characters! love the fic, update soon.
mark chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
good story, but better grammar is good too.
Angels.Exist chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
Very nice! Love the story!

One comment about verb tense: You have a tendency to switch verb tenses a bit randomly. I've noticed it throughout the reading. You need to pick one tense and stick with it. Most fiction is written in past tense (ex: he said, she cried, etc.) and most of your story is in past tense, but sometimes you'll switch for the duration of one verb to present tense (ex: she opens the door.). You may want to read back over the story and make corrections for that.

All that aside though, I really do love this fic! It's so sad at times, but also extremely sweet. We should all have a man as devoted as Kenshin!
skenshingumi chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
I loved the WAFF.

Great ending. It was like a gift to all us K&K lovers.
Angels.Exist chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
Love the story so far! Just one comment on a spelling error from the following sentence...

"It took almost ten minutes just to get her hair clean and silky again, and the grim that had coated her skin was unbearable. No wonder Kenshin wanted me to take a bath, I must stink."

The word "grim" should be spelled "grime". Grim is a description, "grime" is dirt.
DeeKaui chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
aw... *snifle* so sweet! i loved it...i'm actually a bit sad that it has to end! excuse me, i need a hanky... *sniffle*
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »