Reviews for Delusional
antica chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
this is such a cute chapter i love it

please update soon _
Cattitude chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
A very nice ending.
Miztical-Dragonnot signed in chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
OHH ME GAWD! that was so cute. Please keep up the great work! w00t! I really love this story so much! Thank you for such the quick update! -Krystal-
Arwey chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
*sobs* So beautamous! I think I might get this fic tatooed on my elbow or something...that way I can get my dose of angst/fluff everyday! I hope to see more from you soon!
Miztical-Dragon chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
oh wow this is a great story! Please keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to see what happens next. -Krystal-
DeeKaui chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
aw...i really did want to cry again when she was telling him about her dream and he was so hurt. i love this fic! You're a marathon writer...so many updates, it's hard to keep up!
blushinglily chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Do update soon please kay'? _
blushinglily chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
O_o... By far the creepiest yet sexiest chapter... lol~! Where did that come from? hahahaha! _;;
blushinglily chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
Onto the next one...! ) I must say, rhis story is really getting better and better... )
blushinglily chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
_ good good good! Nice chapter!
skenshingumi chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
I thought that was a very sweet resolution or at least a critical beginning to a final resolution. I was surprised that Kaoru actually told him the details of her dream but if there was ever punishment for the Rurouni it would be knowing that he could inspire her to that kind of nightmare. I like how he tried to coax her out of it and then she seems more ready to move beyond the past than he does, as usual.
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
Hmm, all I can think of is that Kaoru is assuming that Kenshin really rejected her to explain his absence to herself. I am not totally sure that makes sense so I rushing right off to read the next chapter to find out.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
Well, I thought it was an interesting twist to have Kaoru regress to the point of thinking she was living with her Dad. I thought sparring with Kenshin might lift her out of her confusion but it actually aggravated it. It made sense though that her body memory would exceed her mental memory and that that would drive her into further confusion.
Arwey chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
OMG...I sobbed through this chapter! It was just too beautiful. Kenshin and Kaoru are such a fabulously angsty couple that is impossible not to cry over them at one point or another. Cannot wait for more!
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
It certainly is heart-breaking to see Kaoru be so lost and fearful, particularly at the way she panics at Kenshin's leaving the room to change. I think you are doing a good job portraying both her confusion and Kenshin's pain at seeing her like this.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »