Reviews for Delusional
Cattitude chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
You're very good at writing emotion. That was a pretty intense chapter! However, traditionally women slit their throats to commit suicide, as it was less painful. Men stabbed their stomachs and a friend would usually stand behind them and cut off their heads so they wouldn't suffer too long.

Just wanted to let you know.

Poor Kaoru, I feel bad for her. :(
lovelylady2all chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Hi! Your story is amazing , i really really like it , truly! I must tell you , in the beggining i thought it was a dream , but im way glad it was real. Im hoping to see lovy lovy stuff , i know youll make it cute and sweet. I should add that i love the way you use adjetives and the descriptive images you are able to project , which is pretty amazing dude! Lol, okay too much comment, take care and please UPDATE SOON!
Arwey chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
YAY! About time someone put Megumi in her place. A mentally unbalanced Kaoru...this is new, I kinda like it. Poor Kenshin has his work cut out for him! Can't wait for more!
Arwey chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
For a first time post, this is great! I am confused (but that's to be expected...am blonde, after all) but I'm certain that you'll clear everything up, ne?
Arwey chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wow...a fabulous plot twist at the end, and fabulous angstyness! You have got my attention 100% (that and you made poor me cry).
blushinglily chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
One word: UPDATE. ) Do update soon please! _ I'm lovin' this story! _
blushinglily chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
_ Good chapter indeed! And now that I think about it... Very nice title! _;; That came out of nowhere... Heh heh... What I basically meant is, the title reflects the story very well, if you know what I mean. )
blushinglily chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
hm... This shows promise! ) *hops to the next chappie*
Luv's-lyric chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
I am really enjoying your story thus far...I am surprised you have so little reviews..because the story is quite good...

Update soon D
DeeKaui chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
haha..wow...i just read the last chap this morning and you already updated! good!

I love how sweet and tender Kenshin is being towards Kao and how he screamed at Megs. i dont hate her either, but him sticking up for Kao is just so darn sweet! aww

I hope Kao and recover soon and stop the lunacy! hehe...great work
DeeKaui chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
hehe..i like it! i think u did a really good job of showing us Kao's mixed, dazed, and confused pov. I really liked how u made us think (as well as Kao) that Kenshin returning was really a dream! hehe...you got me good on that one! oh oh ..and i loved how it was Batts that saved her from killing herself. so perfecto! love it...update soon!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 4/10/2006