Reviews for Secret of the Mask 2
Playing.with.FireFlys chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
such a good story :D
V Fan 217 chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
I can't help but laugh at Tahu and Jaller both saying, "NO!"
V Fan 217 chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
•3• Holy frag. Why do I have the sinking felling that he's going to get the mask stolen from him?
V Fan 217 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
DON'T DO IT TAKA!
V Fan 217 chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Wow, Jaller has no clue as to how apparent it is that he likes her.
V Fan 217 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Holy fan girls. oO Always thought this would happen but never imagined what it would be like. Poor guy.
V Fan 217 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Oh snap. Good thing it wasn't Onua or else he would really be blind.
V Fan 217 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Happycheer? *giggle* See, this is why Takanuva's on my favorites list. He acts the way he did as a matoran and it's so cute!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
I think it would had sounded cooler if in da fangirls' attack Takanuva had said sumthin like "OMG, FANGIRLS! Tahu and Lewa told me about them, but I always thought they were exagerating!" Anyways, it was awesum. XD
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Actually, getting the mask off wouldn't result in such a thing, I know cuz he did it once and nothing happened; he stayed a toa.
Hunter Stag chapter 11 . 2/8/2008
An awesome story! I'm thinking of writing a Bionicle story myself.
Tera Hunter chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
That's one of the best Bio-fic's I've read so far. I love the way you have Taka play in-between for Jaller and Tahu's love. :D

Keep up the great work!
Ta-Matoran Enjahu chapter 11 . 7/25/2006
FANTASTIC! I'd definitely like to see you write "Secret of the Mask I"! On a scale of 1 to 10, this is 11. And not just chapter 11, but the whole thing! D You can quote me if you wish, to attract MORE readers, Bionicle-Lovers and Non- alike! Not that you need to do anything to attract people...PLEASE MAKE A THREEQUEL!
Shade Salogel chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
I like that one a lot. I just read the first one, too. My brother and I just read it to each other, doing the voices. Jala having mask powers makes sense. I like your funny parts, too, like Lhikan saying "Hello" and "Goodbye" to Takua when he got squished and Tahu's dream. Yeah, my brother and I really liked the dream. I also liked the little flirts with Hahli and Jala, although I was surprised that Jala attacked Takanuva in Hahli's house. I think you really fit the characters well. Even though I'm sorely disapointed that you discontinued Toa Hero (hint, hint- one more chapter?) I'm going to read all your other stuff. Keep going!
FireMimi chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
ROFL I agree with Takanuva they should say how they feel kolhii heads (not that I'm any different with it ;) 1