Reviews for Twisted Logic
this is hot chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
your story is amazing O_O
Lexii chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
This is a damn good story. I daresay continue it! You kept all of them so well in character, expecially Albel. This has got to be one of the most well written Alphia story out on fanfiction! Continue please!
Randomboulder chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
Can't really think of anything to say except that this rocks. XD Please continue it before I develop some kind of weird withdrawal thing?

Oh, and I'd never thought of Albel getting his eyes from his mother. Nice! Or Glou being a child-abuser. o_o Oh the Alphia goodness. :3
Dragon Chyld chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Boy am I behind on reviewing.

It's good to see Sophia being characterized as more than a naive little girl. Her self argument on the topic of marriage was something I enjoyed reading. Regardless of fantasies, marriage is a big step for anyone.

Let's see, Nel's connected to Fayt somehow. I take it that Fayt asked her to look into the 'situation' between Sophia and Albel. Woltar's part was great.

'She was silent, ever aware that the old man was more dangerous than he looked.'

I liked that line. Just how I felt about Woltar from the start.
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
You're a great writer and this Alphia is great too...

But the one that trouble me is the story category... It's hard for me to see bad/sad ending. But I'll continue read your story anyway cause it's great. Keep up the good work!
korinara chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
"...he congratulated himself for managing to keep Sophia off his mind for a record breaking sixty minutes." -Hehe. That made me laugh. :D

Ahh...this story makes me feel so bad for Albel. :( Not that I didn't already, but this just seems to magnify the fact. And my GOD, you have everyone so IN CHARACTER! Even random people from towns you have in character.

In short, it's fucking brilliant. Haha...

And, of course, I can't help but wonder what Nel is up to. Is she an antagonist, or...?

GAH! You probably hear this constantly, but UPDATE SOON! Please! For me-the one who got you interested? :)
ThrogmortenMimic chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Yay! Another great chapter! The plot thickens too... And what exactly are Nassar? Some different kind of dragon? How does one get to be Crossell size? And why would Crossell allow it to grow that big? And the questions about Nel and Fayt... Well, im guessing that will be revealed soon. So the faster you update, the better.
korinara chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
Oh, wow! The second chapter was equally as great as the first! Actually, when I read ch.1, I didn't notice that there were two chapters.o_o Oops?

Well, anyway, like I said before, great job keeping them all IC. And the part about Glou beating Albel was very believable.

Continue, okay? I'd really like to see more! Oh, and I'm still determined, you know. :D
korinara chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Oh, wow, and you said MY story was amazing? I'm jealous! :D This was absolutely breathtaking!

Of course, you keep Albel in character much better than I can... Haha, but I like to bring out his happy, lighthearted side and show that he IS a human. :)

Anyway, this was really great! I enjoyed it IMMENSELY, and I hope to see more Alphia stuff from you soon! (Heehee...I've almost got you converted! :3 I'm close now!)

Oh, and by the way, is this a multi-chapter? It says "To be continued" at the end, so what else can I assume?
Dragon Chyld chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Um...maybe I'm reading too much into it but I detect a small hint of Alnel with the line about 'unresolved ‘issues’'. It's not a bad thing, but and so subtile that I'm not sure I'm reading it in the correct context.

He really cares a lot for her, but battles himself over it. He fears hurting her and sometimes to hold on to a fear can make it a reality. I'm still aware that this is a angst/tragedy but once again I find myself wanting to know more regardless of the outcome. Like I said, I'll be reading it anyway.
Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Albel and Sophia weird, but I like it anyway.

I understand that people may not like her but anyway if you dislike so much, why a fic with her and lord Albel?

Nevermind,I do like like her even if she is idiotic.

She can powerful character if you want to use her,keep writing I like your storys.
ThrogmortenMimic chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Now this is good. Its quite IC too, and theres certainly tension as well. Keep going.
Dragon Chyld chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh wow. I must say for a supporter of Sophia bashing this was well done. The style you used and the flow were magnificent and would have been regardless of the coupling. Yes, it was Alphia that drew me but the story that kept me here.

The only thing that worries me is the summary. I can see a tragic ending in the future. But, since this chapter was so well done I will check out the next regardless of the outcome. Tragedy isn't always bad and not every story can be happy.

I did like the way you characterized Sophia. I never saw her as idiotic - just naive but I like the more mature Sophia better.
keeki chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I thought this went rather well, seeing how you despise Sophia so, and no I don't think she was idiotic. While she was a bit ooc, it wasn't anything too terrible. There were some mistakes here and there, but overall it was good. Very descriptive and sensual.

It's a match made in lust ;)