Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 6 . 7/11
It's Buquet, not Buqet.
silentauthoress chapter 14 . 7/1
Oh dear gravy, I actually like this Raoul... I never thought I'd say this but him a Christine are so adorbs together!
the girl with the red scarf chapter 18 . 6/30
I know you may won't read This because it's been years since the last update, but I TOTALLY love your Raoul, and for the first time I want Erik to burn in hell. Also I really that your Christine is kinda cold.
Hope you continĂșe with this great story.
Zgoris chapter 18 . 3/7
This is a wonderful story- I love your pacing and characterization. Please do continue it!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
(frowns in thought)
I think Leroux-Erik did had some hair, there just wasn't very much of it.
Phantome chapter 18 . 6/20/2015
It has been so long since you last updated! This story is wonderful:) I absolutely love everyone's characters:) and the fact that you made christine much stronger here is perfect.
Sonic's Faith chapter 18 . 1/7/2015
Love your story please update soon. Can't wait for what happens next.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
I am really enjoyed this chapter. As well as the previous your that you can find time to finish this great story. I can't wait to see what happens next. And even what happens in the end.I will continue read more stories written by you.
new reader chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
I love the story. Seems to be taking awhile though. Seriously love it. Hope you finish!
Cassie7991 chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
I love this story so far. Please update!
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Oh my lord, so much love for this story! It is exciting and wonderful! I am sitting at the edge of my seat as I read it! I do hope you will continue this story soon!
Irene Sharda chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
This story is very interesting and I wonder where it will continue to go from here. Will it follow the path of the original story or will there be a happy ending for Erik? As cute as your Raoul and Christine couple are, I have been and always will be a E/C shipper.
belleange48 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Glad to see another update, stll enjoying reading this story, thankyou. Regards.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Yay Christine is singing :D Can't wait for the next chapter :)
clara954 chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
Poor Christine. She's trying to do her job and at the same time protect her husband by pleasing the ever-demanding Ghost. I'm impressed with her plan; too bad it won't work. Erik won't let her go now. I like the way you have been writing the characters and look forward to further development. Please update again soon!