Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Phantome chapter 18 . 6/20
It has been so long since you last updated! This story is wonderful:) I absolutely love everyone's characters:) and the fact that you made christine much stronger here is perfect.
Sonic's Faith chapter 18 . 1/7
Love your story please update soon. Can't wait for what happens next.
I am really enjoyed this chapter. As well as the previous your that you can find time to finish this great story. I can't wait to see what happens next. And even what happens in the end.I will continue read more stories written by you.
new reader chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
I love the story. Seems to be taking awhile though. Seriously love it. Hope you finish!
Cassie7991 chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
I love this story so far. Please update!
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Oh my lord, so much love for this story! It is exciting and wonderful! I am sitting at the edge of my seat as I read it! I do hope you will continue this story soon!
Irene Sharda chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
This story is very interesting and I wonder where it will continue to go from here. Will it follow the path of the original story or will there be a happy ending for Erik? As cute as your Raoul and Christine couple are, I have been and always will be a E/C shipper.
belleange48 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Glad to see another update, stll enjoying reading this story, thankyou. Regards.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Yay Christine is singing :D Can't wait for the next chapter :)
clara954 chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
Poor Christine. She's trying to do her job and at the same time protect her husband by pleasing the ever-demanding Ghost. I'm impressed with her plan; too bad it won't work. Erik won't let her go now. I like the way you have been writing the characters and look forward to further development. Please update again soon!
emptyvoices chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
I am thrilled to see another chapter. You really captured the emotional depth and fear as a conflict for Christine. I am eager to hear more.
Scribbles in the Dark chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
You better finish this story! We're just getting to the good stuff!
likes2scrapbook chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
Haven't been on here much but glad to see that you are back...Catching up on some of your older stories that you wrote way back when and am immensely enjoying them! Can't wait to read this one!

Have a wonderful day and keep up the great work!
PhantomFan01 chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
Erik isn't nice sometimes is he? Can't wait for the next instalment :)
belleange48 chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
So happy to see an update for this lovely story, more please. Regards.