Reviews for My Only Joy
Acciona chapter 22 . 6/23
GOSH I keep re-reading this every couple months as it is so good and just wish for continuation! Hope you will come back to the story soon and at least update/partially finish so we get to see the happy ever after betweem the fav couple!
Thornthief27 chapter 22 . 8/28/2016
I loved the entire story ; the angst on the beginning, and the honesty of their adulthood.
CosmicPanda chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
x-ray? cab? I though this was the 1800's
vidanime chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
You have written such a wonderful take on Kenshin's earlier life and incorporating Kaoru into it as a child, but its a shame that its been left in the dust for years. Please do try completing this. Very well written piece.
orchid14 chapter 22 . 2/28/2015
Kaoru-chan kicked ass! Plese write more. I loved your writing!
orchid14 chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Excellent chapter, especially after reading your A/N. I love your A/Ns, please go on speaking out your mind more often! We'd love to hear them!
orchid14 chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Kenshin's back :)
orchid14 chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
Poor Kao-chan ;_; Your writing is impressive!
orchid14 chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
You really know how to write a good piece of work!
orchid14 chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
It's hard to remember the setting is AU
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Very promising beginning. Well-written chapter.
Icy-Kitty117 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Hey! This is an amazing story! I love it! Will you please continue it? PRETTY PLEASE?

Never stop writing ok?! Your writing style is so good!
teshichan chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
It took me four wonderful days to read everything and I loved every bit of it. I especially liked how you made Kaoru such an intergral part of Kenshin's development since the beginning. And I adored every Papa Hiko moment. :)

I sure hope you still update this. Pleeeeeeease. :)
DarkenedStar chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Damn it, stop breaking my soul! Seriously!

Ok. So I have no idea how I haven't read this story already. But now that I am, it's all I can think about. This is my third day reading, and I would be done with it already, if it weren't for having to work. Not like that's stopping me anyway...

So far it's just pure brilliance as can always be expected of your writing. I feel my heart sway and crumble and bleed with everyone in this, which does NOT happen often anymore. I'm usually immune to this kind of heartbreak from fics. But this one just has me wrapped around its little finger and I want to weep. Just thought you should know that. And I don't doubt you at all, but if for whatever reason they don't have a happy ending, a small piece of me may wither away. So yeah.

And by the way.. if you're not already an author of your own original story by now, you should give it a shot! Really. You always manage to captivate us so I'm really confident you'd be fantastic at creating a world of your own. :)

Now back to the heartache that is this wonderful story...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
it's been ages since you last updated this story. Is this already abandoned? Please update! This story has been one of my favorites. Kudos!