Reviews for My Only Joy
It‘d be so great if you‘d ever find time to update the story again. This story is one of the best Kenshin fics out there!
maidenstage chapter 22 . 10/24/2017
When I first read this I believe it was back in 2005, when I was still just getting into RK Fanfiction and discovering different creative possibilities. I fell in love with the plot and characterization, and now that I’ve picked it back up years later I’m glad I was able to catch up.

Though it’s been many years since you’ve last updated I really hope you haven’t abandoned this story and I look forward to it’s continuation. If you have however, I just want to thank you for writing this wonderful story, you have a talent to capture an advent audience and I greatly admire that quality in a writer. Please take my sincere message to heart in that I do hope you return and look forward to reading more of your works.
tiffany chapter 22 . 10/23/2017
Hi I wanted to tell you that I find this story very exciting and creative with using kaoru as a child to help kenshin from a young age and that I hope that you continue this story since I have been addicted to this since reading this and hope you will write this again as I see that haven't updated this story since 2010 . Please pick this up again If you have forgotten this because I really want to know the end of this good luck
Acciona chapter 22 . 6/23/2017
GOSH I keep re-reading this every couple months as it is so good and just wish for continuation! Hope you will come back to the story soon and at least update/partially finish so we get to see the happy ever after betweem the fav couple!
Thornthief27 chapter 22 . 8/28/2016
I loved the entire story ; the angst on the beginning, and the honesty of their adulthood.
CosmicPanda chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
x-ray? cab? I though this was the 1800's
vidanime chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
You have written such a wonderful take on Kenshin's earlier life and incorporating Kaoru into it as a child, but its a shame that its been left in the dust for years. Please do try completing this. Very well written piece.
orchid14 chapter 22 . 2/28/2015
Kaoru-chan kicked ass! Plese write more. I loved your writing!
orchid14 chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Excellent chapter, especially after reading your A/N. I love your A/Ns, please go on speaking out your mind more often! We'd love to hear them!
orchid14 chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Kenshin's back :)
orchid14 chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
Poor Kao-chan ;_; Your writing is impressive!
orchid14 chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
You really know how to write a good piece of work!
orchid14 chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
It's hard to remember the setting is AU
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Very promising beginning. Well-written chapter.
Icy-Kitty117 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Hey! This is an amazing story! I love it! Will you please continue it? PRETTY PLEASE?

Never stop writing ok?! Your writing style is so good!