Reviews for The Other Man
The last one was at 2007 and it's 2016. It's been 9 years almost 10. UPDATE. Also whats taking you so long to update. and how many episodes are there in total.
Hikari Whitedragon chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Hella long u no update
guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
UPDATE. The last one was at 2007 and it's 2015. It's been 8 years. UPDATE NOW. I really really want to know the ending. IT's been bugging me since the last time I read it which is 2008. Come on. And how many chapters are there now.
Yuiiub chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Been reading this for a couple of hours. Lasted updated 2007... Well fuck me. Goddamnit what will I do with myself... I NEES TO KNOW HOWTHIS STORY PLAYS OUTT!
Yuiiub chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Oh shit.
Yuiiub chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
God Damnit the feels... Arghhhhh my god how you ended this chapter was so powerful it tugged on my heart strings.
Yuiiub chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
God Damnit the feels. It hurts T.T
StarElsie chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Who is the one who planned for Meiling to be killed?
StarElsie chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
update
ShadoWalker chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
atleast summarize the ending... :'(
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
I sincerely hope that you will come back to this story soon and that you'll have your dream career.

Let Kyoshi get caught in his womanising, the confrontation between Sakura and Tomoyo (which I think is the second biggest betrayal for Sakura - her best friend not believing her), what is Ryo's sickness exactly, etc.

Sugar Daddy is a good one. Try that.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Great story I really love at please update as soon as you can. I can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
This is so annoying! I haven't been back in Fan fiction for a bit of time. Then I remembered this story and got excited to read it again only to find out its still not updated and left with a huge cliff hanger
Sabrina chapter 13 . 2/26/2014