Reviews for Meant to be
andy.rozman chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Nice story... too bad you didn't finish it...

Last chapter was a little weird...

Andy
Shippoluver-A.N.A chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
hey, I love this story, keep on goin!
BehrBeMine chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
It makes the heart ache to think of these two as ever being "just friends". Because there is no "just" - there just isn't. I hope they can find it in themselves to find a way back to each other.
IheartHunter chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
this whole story is great, i loved everwood but its not on anymore and i hate that thought, you have made my day, what a story, its great. i love Ephram, the person wo playes him on the show is so HOT! lol!
kursk chapter 8 . 10/20/2006
Im glad that ephram is in everwood for good, I just hope that Lucas will be history ASAP.

Post more soon.
dancerlittle chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
I hope they get together soon! I love this story and can't wait for more!
dancerlittle chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Aw I love it! I can't wait to read more!
stephanie3205 chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
oh my gosh...the twist at the end was almost too much for me! I'm reading it at work too, which caused slight embarassment when I freaked out about Lucas! Oh my goodness!

And about the whole "college student" thing, I know how you feel, I'm one too and it's crazy stressful!

Thanks for writing, I absolutely love to read your wonderful (and sometimes partially upsetting)words! (I DO love the fact that Ephram went to Amy when he cut himself though.)
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 8 . 10/10/2006
Noy my favorite chapter, but it's def. good! Can't wait for the next update!
skhager chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Love it, you have to keep writing. The story is amazing!
BehrBeMine chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
Such an interesting saga. It's so great and painful at the same time to see how Ephram and Amy's lives have developed apart from one another. It would be nice to see more of Amy's son, as we have seen of Ephram's daughter.

I am definitely intrigued. And I look forward to more.
CarebearKara chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
Aw...cuteness.
kursk chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
Good transition chapter, Im glad that Amy knows the news, hopefully theyll start their relationship soon.
kursk chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Fantastic chapter, Im glad that with Amys push he decided to return to Everwood, Im sure that now its only a matter of time for them to be together.
kursk chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Great chapter, Im so glad that they came to everwood, hopefully this will be the turning point for them.