Reviews for The Dreams of Angels
phan chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
please keep writing and update! great story & writing style :)
sundancechic chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
I LOVE IT! Please, PLEASE, continue soon? I want to read more, you are BRILLIANT! :D
hannah chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
i really love this story and so do a lot of other people. so please dont stop writing
Toxic Heart chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
this is amazing! i cant wait for more! i understand your delay on another chapted but it says you havent updated since '06?
Aicosu chapter 10 . 10/17/2007

I stumbled upon your wonderful story to find its huge gap of updates! Oh it is so beautifully written and a thing of such wonder should not be left unfinished!

Won't you please continue?
pastheart chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
Please update soon. PLEASE. Pretty Please. Love your story and can't wait for more.
OFICEANDFIRE chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
ok now I understand why you havent been updateing (I tend to not read what the athour has to say) sorry I know hop that feels and all when you have so much HW that you cant do anything. Well I hope your feelling better again I say sorry.
OFICEANDFIRE chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
YO whats takeing you so long to wright more chs to this story it been a tr now ur starvung us readders please wright more! XD
mildetryth chapter 9 . 7/30/2006
ch 8: love Nadir! Put him more in it! Nadir!Nadir!Nadir!Nadir!

ch 9: Love Marthe too! No sweat, we all will have patience while you break your back on your homework...
ung kvinnlig filmstjarna chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
Hey, sorry I didn’t review for so long. I’ve been busy.

Anyway, I liked this, but it seemed a little rushed this time. Maybe a little more expansion. However, I did really like Christine’s thoughts on weeding. I agree completely! ;) I also liked the dialogue. It sounded very realistic and it fit well with the period. A lot of fics have their characters blabbering some modernese sass. It’s unrealistic. So, yours was wonderful!

Oh, just one more thing, though. You really shouldn’t use exclamation marks in the narrative very often. I had my book edited and I was forced to take a truckload of those out (hyperbole, lol).

Well, write more soon.

-UKF

PS

I know I’m technically retired, but I like your fic too much not to review it.
Mini Nicka chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Have fun while your gone. Loved the (mini)chapter and can't wait till yoour back.
Twinkle22 chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
LOVE that last line! very wise and just PERFECT! I wish you the best of luck on all your hw and I hope you have fun on your trips! I'll be anxiously awaiting your future updates!
jtbwriter chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Thank you for updating-this was a good background piece

on what poor Christine is put through!

I'm sorry you hit the wall on updating ff versus school-

at least you were honest with us! I do hope you can hand

this off to someone to post what you do have written!

Thanks again-now what?:)
Pink Spider11 chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Good luck with all of that work you have to do! I will be waiting with everyone else to find out what happens when you return!
MJ MOD chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Sic Erik on Elaina's family and teachers. We'll wait till you have time that's all, we'll all suffer horribly and might not even survive till September, though wail!

Lucie is so desagreable, when she says she did not complain I'm sure she was in a way. She was playing Saint-Lucie, martyr for the household! Pfah!