Reviews for Ayhama High School
wolfyblue chapter 4 . 1/19
awesome story -jumps up and down happily-
Joey Danny Ketail chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
MZ.IMACHI-UCHIHA chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
this story was funny and romantic i think you have a gift
lopi325 chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Hurry up with the story...please
hanakisa chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
love it are you gonna keep this story going i think you should so that we can see sasukes and the rest of the scools reactions plus itachi and sasukes parents reactions!
coolgamer chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
love the story please update soon.
To-to Bear xD chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
u know i just have to say...

keep on going man, cause u got a smokin hot fic xD
Kyori-Aleas chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Kyah! I love your story! So much awesomeness! Oh, and in chapter 3, I think, you asked for a beta reader? I'm ready and willing, then!

...Okay, I think that came out wrong, but still! PM me and we can work something out, unless you already have someone! I hope not, though! I actually have a few stories of my own, so it's no sweat!

lopi325 chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
it can't be the end its to good ofa story! i must have more of the story plz! i'm beging right more i luv it
Alliecard chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Is there going to be more?
Bella216 chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
omg i luved it and it wz awesome..plz update...and make the next lemon(if there is 1) naru-chan's point of view...plz and thank:3
Kakazu chapter 4 . 4/13/2007
Yes I loved it very sweet, please make more.
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
I love your fic. I can't wait to read what happens next.
IsuCHAN chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
Teehee. XD My friend is a good fan of yaoi, especially lemon and lime, and she'd start giggling in this chapter. XD I prefer the SasuNaru coupling, but this is really sweet. xD Yes, I write long reviews...Anyway - Keep writing! This is the second fave I'm adding today, lol. :D Anyhoo-you're good at this. TOO good. o-o I kid, I kid. Awesomeness.
Kurai-Tenshi-015 chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Um... wow. Hot. I just found this story today and I love it.