Reviews for Beast Boy's hesitation
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
this was BRILLIANT! i can't even imagine Cyborg singing, or Robin for that matter, Starfire, yeah, but not with talent
DoomWarrior451 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Yet another great BB&Rae oneshot. Well done. No matter what anyone else says, the BB&Rae ship has already happened and still remains strong.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hehehe...good job!
Cheshire's Riddles chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
that was the best beast boy and ravin songfic i ever read. Hey keep writing and you get even better i have no dout. I will deff. read your next story.
kia himatari chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aw!*melts to water* so cute!
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Aw. It was so sweet, I especially liked how you had the Titans sing. It might have been embarrassing...but who cares! It's so romantic!

Commi
Ofelija chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I LOVED it! it was so cute and funny_

great job!write more story's like this!
Ellivia22 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
that was so cute! I loved it! Awesome job! ~RonLuver20055~
Teen Tyrant chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Ah, very good! I always wanted to use that song in a fic, although I planned to do with with Robin and Starfire. But I couldn't figure out how to do it. You have now done it in a superb way. Nice going!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
That's funny!
Avid-Reader chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
First of all, great story. Sometimes a cheesy story is exactly what I'm looking for.

As to the BB/Rae relationship being over, I highly doubt it. According to sources I've read, there is a good chance they'll get back together in the comics.

Given their personalities it's very likely that they would have a bumpy road to happiness. We'll all just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the wonderful story.
tgo chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Too bad your precious BB/Rae is no more, you dumkofts. The last laugh is now mine, shipper, and it feels so good.

Your crappy pairing has ended before it even started, yet you delusional fools still keep your godawful stories up. You refuse to admit that you lost.

It warms me to see tards like you just give up, as it makes my job so much easier. To all who liked this ridiculous pairing and supported it, I take pleasure in saying..I told you so.

GAME OVER. How do you like THOSE apples?

tgo
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Very funny fic! Excellent job with all the characters.

Keep the good writing.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Cool. And Cyborg would do that too. :) Man, the imagery for their meetin is priceless! _. Sweet!
mechanical doll chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
It's cute. I liked it. Kudos.