Reviews for SOS
Elizabeth Lugo chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
I WILL KILL U IF U MAKE ANY M CHAPTERS OF JENNY/JIMMY PAIRING. I WANT JC!
Chip chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
NEXT CHAPTER! You can't leave me hanging like this!
Onemind chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
YOU STILL HAVENT UPDATED! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! god PLEASE!
Cielo VII chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
this story rocks my socks!
Saiyuri007 chapter 21 . 5/21/2007
I love your story please start updating it soon!
KaliBomb8910 chapter 21 . 2/9/2007
OMFG! JENNY IS A WHORE! she did it on purpose too! how rude! omg if i were cindy i would've just ripped them apart and started kissin him! woww i was really gonna cry. its so sad...
sandybeach6th chapter 21 . 12/2/2006
OH MY GOSH. SO CUTE. Please update, its adorable! But Jimmy has to get with Cindy! And please make Cindy smack Jenny or something...I can't believe Jenny smacked her and Cindy didn't retailiate...oh my gosh, please update! Cindy deserves Jimmy!
theshadowswhisper chapter 21 . 11/23/2006
hehehe

best story ever and i mean it!

addicting like candy -

great characters- so real- i love cindy she's such a teenager

sheen hasn't changed then i see?

U HAD BETTER UPDATE SON girl or i will be sad :) i love it! mwah!

but i was sad when you let the other person write, ur style- even when rushed makes this story cool as it is. luv it

update
latinVortex chapter 21 . 10/26/2006
This fanfic was so awesome! But, I've read the last chapters and now it's not at all so great anymore. Everything change

Do you remember that I was translating this fic into spanish? I have the translation of the one right here:

I don't have finish it. Only the first 7 chapters... but I'll finish translating now ...

Now, I'm Waiting for a awesome happy end! D
mrmuscle chapter 21 . 10/3/2006
I like the story. Someone, please continue with it.
ravensfan52 chapter 21 . 9/20/2006
plz continue you are a great author and you have a good story here. Keep up the good work
LolaRoll chapter 21 . 8/27/2006
awesome story get the next part up soon
Amanda chapter 21 . 8/24/2006
Oh *whew* I get done reading the whole thing (rare, i usually skip chapters or give up after a few but i actually read all of this so far) and got nervous because a lot of people wont update again and finish it! but i'm glad to see you updated yesterday, so i'll be looking to finish the story. I really like the plot here. Nice work!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 21 . 8/23/2006
Go get him, Cindy! Jenny is in trouble.

Keep the good writing.
SoCalSucks chapter 21 . 8/23/2006
Eh. Like you said about my story, I have to give this a 6 maybe even down to a 5. I know you can write better, cuz I've read your other stories. Please improve this story. It started out as one of my favorite stories and now it's just another story here at Fanfiction.