Reviews for Murder Your Love
RD-chan hokage chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
I seriously need a freaking epilogue! everything is soaked with awesomeness! XD And i'm not happy with just that. haha so please? :3
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Great fic
Just Lovely chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
I hadn't expected the ending, I have to say, I'm a little surprised.

But for a moment, then, I had thought Sasuke would have shot Lee, I was certainly waiting for it.

I feel like I may have been reading too much into it, but the line where Tenten was crying seemed more than just to be out of fun and joy, it's like she knows the dispute will never cease, but she's willing to stay anyway.

I liked how Hinata could get that slight possibility, at the end, though.

Excellently done!
Just Lovely chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
I am completely surprised.

I have no words to these events, I don't think, though I'll probably think some up in a bit...

Sakura is an edgy character, and I'm not sure what to make of her, just that I agree with practically everything that Tenten exclaimed to her, because it's all true and I wonder about it all.

I feel really sympathetic for Tenten, knowing full well about the relationship between the two, she had defended them and now, it's all gone toward her.

Especially now with how she had almost gotten raped. God, the Lions hadn't seemed so bad but now, with Naruto gone and Kabuto seemingly in charge; it was almost disgusting.

Though I'm curious to what will happen with Tenten's parting statement.

I loved how much emphasis you've put about the on-going dispute between the Falcons and the Lions, you've made it sound so real; along with the dedication that Tenten gave to Neji, to leave together, to be rid of everything.

This was a wonderful chapter!
Just Lovely chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I feel a little resentment towards Sakura, mostly because of how new she is in a place where she knows there is blood and fighting, even going against Neji's orders after he seems to have done so much for her. I wonder a little about her.

The fighting scene was fast, I liked the detail that you put into it and how everything seemed to be perfectly orchestrated.

Lee, I'm curious about where he went...

I really love the tugging relationship that Neji and Tenten have, it's sweet and bittersweet and sometimes sad with how one wants to stay while the other doesn't.

The last line makes me think, though, that something happened to Tenten.
Just Lovely chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I've noticed that Neji is usually the one making the terms, but why is that? Is Naruto simply being polite or is there some kind of superiority thing going on?

Neji is very very protective, and he takes his role as a leader seriously. I like how he's dedicated but if he doesn't like the life he has, why doesn't he leave, with Tenten and everybody else?

Sasuke and Sakura together remind me, vaguely, of "Romeo and Juliet", forbidden lovers, though it's sweet how they just feel this simple attraction to each other.

This is getting exciting.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I feel like I may be missing some things because I've never heard of the "West Side Story" but the layout of this has been very captivating and intriguing.

I like the motion things have been going with, though, gang stories always capture me, for some reason.

Nice chapter!
OraeNova chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
I loved it was wonderful. One of the best rival gang stories I have met. It was amazing. Keep up the awesome work.
ChikaMegumi chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
I lobed the happy ending, it made for less reader frustration. I remember watching this in school years ago, I wanted to slap each and every gang member across the face. I really like how you didn't automatically make it Sasuke vs Neji.

You're not crazy, you're brilliant for coming up with this. It was great, and the NejiTen relationship seemed realistic, though I lol'd at Sasuke and Naruto's behaviors, they were unexpected but went along with the WSS concept.

- cm.
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
kya i love it! please hurry and make a sequal to this! it's already 2-0-0-9! for petes sake please hurry and make another chappie t this wonderful romeo and juliet story type please! arigato
CrystalDragon791 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
If only West Side Story were this good!
moonlit starry sky chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
love it
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
wow. i really like this. especially sasuke's character. he was so sweet. now if only romeo and juliet did something as clever. it would definitely have been better if you had wrote more and had more chapters. i really loved it!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
neat! nice au!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Aw..you made me cry when I thought Sakura was dead! I love the ending though..