Reviews for Most important romantic relationship of her life
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 7/24
Very nicely done. :D
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Thank you! So much. I liked Oliver Pike more in the movie tie-in of the book, I never got to watch the movie, but I say the book is better... Plus, that Pike and Buffy is a way better couple than that asshole Jeffrey there... He broke up with a machine! Sorry... _
Missocki chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Sweet jesus yes. That is all.
George chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Finally, justice is served :) Funny story, thanks!
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Whoa...sadly...Parker, as much as I hate him, is correct. He WAS her best boyfriend! Lmao. Great job, this is completely hilarious. I can't wait to read more by you.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Parker may not have been the least evil guy she ever dated, but IMHO he was by far the best looking. And he's still gorgeous. Adam Kaufman was on Law & Order a few weeks ago playing a defense attorney and, believe me, he's still got it! So, BG, when is this interview show on? I love this story, BTW.
Ari chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Har har fuckin' har. More squee-y fangirls want to have sex with Spike than the rest of those other loser boys Buffy dated combined. Bet even Parker couldn't resist cock of Spike. Spike for the win! \m/ Lol

Sorry, unibrow just doesn't a stand chance against the mighty cock (and can't forget, cheekbone love). :P Nice try though. Verrily funny.
mir21 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
haha That was funny! Keep it up!

~mir
Obscurus Lupa chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Heh heh, I hate it when Buffy falls for guys that are so transparent like that, and you still made me like the guy with this. Good job-Funny stuff!
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
hahahahahahahaha!

some of the jokes i didnt get (havent gotten to S7 yet) but i still really enjoyed this.
fligurl chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
banduraqueen chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
That was one of the most genuinely amusing fics I've read in a while. Or perhaps ever.

It's funny 'cause it's true :)

I've read some of your more angsty fic as well, and I'm impressed that you write humour and drama equally well.

You have an excellent sense of character, and how to keep them true and distinct, and that is such a huge factor in making fanfiction good.
Louvil chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wow!Jerks can say terrible truths sometimes!

The interview was pretty funny!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Very Funny.
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
yep that was genuinely amusing. good stuff keep writing.