Reviews for Painful Memories V 2
Lathya chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Damn! It took you a while, but a great chapter! Those memories were so beautiful. I loved Hiei saying that to Ayane. It's amazing. Please update soon.

Sakura Trees chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
OMG! please update soon...
Ventus13 chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
I wish Mizuki would just drop the hell dead!
Lathya chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
I loved this chapter. I love the depression, the angst, the love, the betrayal, the hurt, the raw emotion of it all. This story has got to be my favorite as of yet, and I've read a hell of a lot of stories, and never have I encountered something this painful. I'm such a sick person that I enjoy this, but I just don't care, it's unbeliveable! Please update soon.

ALRose-09 chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
thats so sweet and sad! i love it!
amayarainstorm chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
omg... I have been reading fanfics for the last 2 years and never have i submitted anything.

And i been secretly reading your stories and never bothered to write you a review, but wow. This time I had to.

Everything you wrote in this chapter was so beautiful. the ending made me cry, literally. my eyes are red right now from the tears.

You done a very nice job, and ill acknowledge you for that part.

The only part that stunk though was that

1) you never finished your other stories

2) it would have been nice if you put: ~ or something in between scene changes so I could tell. It was very confusing what was going on.

Other than that i loved this chapter, and i never though id be writing another review in my entire life. Please keep up your good work.
Lathya chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Oh my god. Constant emotion angst. Lustful backstabbing. Forbidden loves and hidden children. I LOVE IT! It's so emotional and so real, not like when the guy waits forever for the girl he loves to come back, when odds are they may never meet again. This, this is real life. I adore it. Please update soon.

Ayame Yume Arasashi chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Oh my gosh! How sad! I absolutely loved it! Please continue!
Rikku chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Your story is good. It's sad. At first I didn't get it probably because I didn't read the first part of it. But I'll get to it as soon as I can. Please get to the next chapter.