Reviews for Perfection
Keep going good story so far, it can become a real good story if you have the insentive to

keep it going
Inuyasha611 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
will u please make this into a longer story
CopeWithTheFeels chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
oh my god. this is just amazing. honestly, this is one of the best phanfictions i have EVER read. this is great. thank you for writing this. its amazing. i read it like 5 times, and its just, wow. seriously. so.. Erik. its great
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh my gosh, that really was dark. Very original, I've never seen another phic like it.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
So creepy, yet so good. _ Great one-shot!
awertvegtr chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
*shudder* Oh, that's GOOD. Very, very original. Made me shudder in fear...

What happened to Christine, though?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oh, sick.

BTW, should be "messieurs" rather than "monsieurs."
smashing chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Ah, beautiful characterization and very twisted.

This fic was perfection _
Lorien Urbani chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow, twisted stuff! You really are gifted for one-shots, aren't you? This was very dark, Leroux-like. Your Phantom is very in character, with his twisted and morbid ideas. This one is really unique, and it marks a high point of his madness-replaying the scenario with Christine. My heart shrank, for those poor, poor girls, so hopeful, but headed for doom. Brava! You have the most unique ideas.
MeGoobie chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I thought I already reviewed this! It has been on my favorites for some time. Anyway, this was amazingly well done and I appreciate your darker Erik. You sent chills up my spine with this one!
The Nightingale's Song chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
You have officially made my favorite author list. What catches me most about your one-shots is that they are dark, but not overly morbid. Well done.
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Very clever! I enjoyed this very much - a mad Erik who is replaying this scenario over and over, blackmailing the managers into playing his life-and-death game. It was almost funny how you have him thinking these "Here we go again" thoughts.

Thank you for posting.

HDKingsbury
Invader Nina chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Genius, oh, sweet dark phantom genius! Erik couldn't be more in character (especially if you're writing Leroux or Kay, I couldn't quite tell which version it was. I'm assuming Kay because of the reference to "I can make anything I want.") and simply beautiful in his insanity. His sarcasm is delicious and flawlessly written. This has to be one of my favorite dark phics of all time.
Miss M. Paroo chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
O, crepy...I loved it! The insane and sarcastic Eriks always make me laugh! :D
twilight huntress chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
O! Perfection, me love. Erik, he be crazy, but that is very sexy, being a card-carrying psycho and all, I mean. Joking aside, it's a very original idea, better than some of the gross attempts I've seen at something chilling. Really, just because there's guts and gore doesn't mean it counts as horror!

Good job