Reviews for A Fool's Hope
mainestreet chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
You are a lyrical genius. "But I write fic!" you protest. Let me correct your misguided modesty.

You are a composer to the nth degree and a lyrical genius becuase your writing is so beautiful and structured and composed that it makes symphonies ring in my head. With full vibrato.

Also you may be a conductor... The electric kind, because man the sparks you send flying are wicked awesome to watch!

I love how you drive your couples together with exquisite grace and timing. Syd isn't the only one who knows how to make a dramatic entrance! ;)

I think you'll soon be (rightly) cluttering my favourite stories list! 3
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That's SO cute! Great job! KissingMercury
GilbertDrone328 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Great story.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Sky's leg was mangled and he ended up with only an ace bandage? Wow, that's a great regenerator. Good story.
the real vampire chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
OMG wow. What an amazing story. For some of that I actually wondered if you were going to find Sky in time. Really well written (as usual) and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
C.A. Elenath chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I so love your stories. In-character, intriguing, and often full of fun little quirks. I love Sky's little banister romp and Z's condom comment. And I'd scream too if I woke up with a man in my bed when he wasn't there before. Fiance or not. Weirdo.

We sure love to put Sky through lousy situations, don't we? But on that note, I'm glad you give Syd some substance. Grieving, but not falling apart completely. That's how I've always envisioned her character.

Beautiful, awesome stuff. Till next update, I bid adieu :)
Gear's Girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
that was good, very cute, slightly suspenful. Overall another brilliant story written by you.
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Like I said last night, you had me in tears and then you had me cheering.

WOOHOO! *does happy dance in her chair*

Ok, this was just so sad...and then you pulled out the happy ending. Damn if it wasn't just what I needed yesterday. YOU ROCK!

I loved that Syd, and Bridge, refused to give up. And I guess, so did Z. And the fact that Sky refused, come hell or high water, to just lie down quietly in the night had me cheering.

For a few minutes there, I really thought it was gonna be a sad ending, but like you told me, the whole thing was so worth the wait!

Congrats on a great piece...*grins* Now I'm gonna run off and make you a banner for it *grins some more*
garnetred chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Excellent story. I am so glad that Sky was able to send out an SOS and that Bridge was the one to find him. Please write soon.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
AWW! Amazing fic! Loved it!
Chounette chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow. This was... beautiful. I completely loved. You write so well. :) Sky, and Syd and everyone are so in character, and this piece is so well done, some parts had me crying. I think it's nice that some details are fuzzy - like you said, we can fill in the blanks ourselves if we want too! You did a really great job on this... I've read all your stories, I loved them all, and I'm definitely looking forward to more from you! :)