Reviews for It Shouldn't Be This Way
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
bmwfanatic1234321 chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Then, he watched in horror as he saw the terrifying face of his father was replaced by the face of Jonathan Turner. Now, the trailer park had faded into the familiar scene of the apartment. John was chasing him, screaming about how he was failing classes, and how he wasn’t “good enough” for anything. As John raised a hand to strike Shawn.

did u steel that because i read that in a different story.
LunalitSol chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
AWESOME STORY!
HELENz chapter 8 . 9/30/2006
Nice story
None chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
I've always kinda wondered about the relationship between Shawn and Turner. I was watching last night a rerun of Boys Meet World, and Shawn was living in the apartment with Turner. He must really care about it.
sam temple chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
Nice Epilogue.
sam temple chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
Yay, Shawn's being adopted. Awesome story.
sam temple chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Go Turner and go Cory. I absolutely love the story guys.
sam temple chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Scary. Poor Shawn. Evil dad. This story is really good.
emily chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
I love it! U should write a sequel!

nice job.
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
This was a good story, however the ending was a bit rushed..good job though!
Amanda chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Great story!
lifes-mysteries18 chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
FYI, in the context you used, it should have been accept, not except.
Spice of Life chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
That was adorable! Wow, I've really been over-using that word lately...but that was cute all the same!
Shadow-Hawk Opal chapter 7 . 6/5/2006
No don't do another chapter. It's perfect like that. Unless you have something better than "He felt whole" as a last line? I think this ought to be the last chapter, instead of second to last... Switch up! Let's have the next chapter be the second to last... I like this ending too much.

Shadow :)

good job with this! I love Turner, and the chapter is excellent! :) ;) exactly as I wanted it.