Reviews for Heroes of a Different Sort
LittleLovesaLot chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I know it has been a while since you updated this story, but I recently read it and have fallen in love with it. It's a bit depressing with a hint of humer that I just love.
Cant Catch This chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
this is really good, cant wait to see what happens next. update soon. good luck

-cant catch this
Eva.P chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Its been well over 1 1/2 years since this fic has seen a new chapter ( Please dont trash it, as you said, it has so much potential. A person can only read so much crap, I agree that the other Xovers are garbage. Bring out your Muse!
Eva.P chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I read this ages ago and was amazed. Now that i've reread it, im still amazed! Lookin forward to more of your work D
dreamlifter chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Very very very interesting and novel idea. fun to read and funny alot of times. great wirting style and i'm looking forward to the next update.

also

great, funny way of getting naruto in hogwarts
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Very interesting and clever. I got the impression that the two worlds would have contact but the prologue gave no clue on how. will they exchange places? naruto go to hogwarts? there really isn't any clue in this prologue other than the friendship the two leaders have

i have to commend you on writtig in a pursuasive way how the two stories are aligned

great job!
Sophia chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Fabulous! i really dont know what else to say. i mean of course i dont get (practically) any of the ninja stuff, but combine-ing storys seems great! ..,. better hurry up w/ a ch. 2 ben!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Funny. And dramatic. Tis neat!
Wolf of the snows chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Great! a good crossover!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Poor Dumbledore... MUAHAHA! Yes, we all love Commodore Perry, don't we?
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Interesting. I don't quite see where you're going with this yet or what the plot is, but I'm hoping your next chapter will go into the actual story. Update soon, please.
wonga316 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
well written xeno. not a HP opr naruto fan but your style made a comfortable read. keep up the good work.