Reviews for The Last of The Evans Blood
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
you know this is a fairly great story. . .just don't go an ruin it by agging in another xover. . .especially, one that is a cartoon/anime. . .I know some might not mind it, but I for one, think that most stories that try to xover with several stories end up royally sucking. And if it does end up crossing over with some cartoon/amime then you will have one less reader, because it would confuse me because I would have no odea what you were going on about. . .
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
PLZ UPDATRE IT ROCKS
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
WOO
WhiteTwitch chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
OK, well, I have absolutely NO idea what/who is Inuyasha, so... ya.

Also, could you possible check out my fanfic 'Angel'? It's a hp BtVS x over, and i NEED CC!

Merci

-Rayne
softly descending chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
Much better than nothing, though I wish you're write more.

Please don't start another story! I want you to finish this one first!

Please update again soon!
Galalectra chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
AWESOME CHAPTER SORRY IT TOOK ME A BIT TO REVIEW! ive been busy with band camp and learning my music and what not but its paid off because I HAVE A SPOT IN THE SHOW! THE OPENER NO DOUBT lol well id love a HP/BtVS? crossover, and realy do u need to ask i mean u have tons of faithful readers and all so come on and plus you know ill read everything sooner or later once im not busy, ohh gtg now my bro whats to hear the opener so goodluck
A.N chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
You're writing a Harry Potter fanfic...the least you could do was correctly spell **Gryffindor**.

*sigh* Why even bother?
chosenfire28 chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
I love Buffy and HP crossovers and look forward to it.
WhiteTwitch chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
It shall BLOW UP! MWAHAHA! haha, lol.

Funniness: "Damn you olives!"

Also, on a more serious note, I think you need a beta. No offense, b/c I like this fic, but it could be a whole lot better. Anyway, if you'd like, mI'm open for the job. I can usually complete a chapter within 2 days after I receive it.
Galalectra chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
hey sorry i just got around to reading this one it awesome by the way and all i got like 17 more chapters to read today. UPDATE SOON
PrecariousPersonata chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
an interesting start and definitely has potential to really go beyond anybody's normal fic. although there has been a few bumps here and there and can still improve all around, its a nice fic to read any day.

just really wondering where the actual crossover with buffy will occur.
chazza chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Phineas Nigellus was Sirius great great grandfather. Good chapter yes to the confusing but can't wait to see what happens.
unearthing chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Yay!

I say the same thing in every review. But it's true! I love your stories!

Please update!

Again! Please!

Sophia
chosenfire28 chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
I'm a little confused here. How does this story relate to the Buffy world. It's a great story but there's a lot of lingering questions.
goddessa39 chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Isn't that uhm... the old headmaster from a couple generations back... can't remember his name though...

Anywho, I'm rarely a fan of Dumbledore anymore, he's way too manipulative for my tastes. CONTINUE.