Reviews for It's Mutual 2 and 3
stephanD chapter 42 . 8/8
Are the voices for good or bad?
Is Dumbledore bad? He seems off but is a rather minor character so I'm really not sure...
I'm very confused and anxiously awaiting the last few chapters to wrap the story up and make sense of all that's going on.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
wonder whats happening now?
Tagicheartbreak chapter 22 . 12/2/2015
Im curious as to what the voice purpose in this story... maybe I missed it... but what is it's purpose?
Tagicheartbreak chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Of course Draco is useful... keep him... keep him!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
I would be saying the same thing, Harry, the same thing!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
Okay... back to the dream world... hehe
Tagicheartbreak chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
"Yes. Perfect," And then everything goes to hell and back... heehhe... just kidding... maybe...
Tagicheartbreak chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
I don't know why...but when I read this I went threw my head and thought Draco would be in this a bit more...:/
Tagicheartbreak chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Man I wish It had lasted longer... It would have been cool to see who is friends were?...:/
Tagicheartbreak chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
hahahaha... Oh My Merlin... this is to funny!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
At times like this... I love to say that I love Harry and Snape Father/son relationships... :)
Tagicheartbreak chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
I wonder... will you make Harry and Draco closers?...I know... I'm a Draco/Harry freak!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
At least she isn't being mean to him now that she knows... which is still weird to me.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
Me: I can feel it gets worse!

*slaps head*

Friend: you read the author's note idiot! Of course you know, all of us do!

Me: *sheepish smile* hehehe
Tagicheartbreak chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
ummm yeah that was weird... if she was really like that wouldn't she had known that Harry was a wizard when he blew her up?...