Reviews for Another Way
Well, thank you for give Erik happiness!
Lucyole chapter 17 . 8/4
Very great Story. That is how I want es Christine to be and Erik to act, very beautiful, exciting, sweet and romantic and no fuss eith Raoul.
anon chapter 17 . 9/28/2016
it was good other than the fact that the priest tried to convert me to christianity and you gave erik plastic surgery
the sex scene was ace though
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
(sighs in relief)
Finally, a Catholic priest who can actually think for himself, instead of just blindly accepting anything and everything the Vatican says!
Wynni chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
If only more clergy were like this guy. He. is. awesome.
Wynni chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
I would like to commend you, actually. Very few people would be brave enough to share their faith this boldly.

My only concern is that Christine, at least, should be fully cognizant of such a basic precept of her faith.
Wynni chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Hells yes.
PhantomChristine chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
'I am the Way, the Truth, and the Light. Nobody comes to the Father but by me.' Accept Jesus as that and you WILL go to Heaven. If you want to know more, go to a good church like a Lutheran, or Reformed church and they will tel you more.

PhantomChristine
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
I know you wanted the characters to be more mature, but it didn't quite come out that way. It seemed like the characters were saying what they should say, but not what the characters you presented would actually say, so it was ooc. It was a great idea though!
Forever Anton's chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
i like how you have the guts to put in this chapter..
I am an atheist, but i admire that you put this in.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
Oh, I loved it! So wonderful!
whisperheart456 chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
So happy for both of them!
HeartsBroken chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
amazing story. I love that Erik got a doctor to fix his deformity and became a loving member of society. If only Erik could have that peace. I love this story.
Erik's Rose chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Very well done Madame, I applaud you

Kindest Regards

ER
Black Rose of Paris chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
And I'm only on chapter 13!