Reviews for Another Way
Wynni chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
If only more clergy were like this guy. He. is. awesome.
Wynni chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
I would like to commend you, actually. Very few people would be brave enough to share their faith this boldly.

My only concern is that Christine, at least, should be fully cognizant of such a basic precept of her faith.
Wynni chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Hells yes.
PhantomChristine chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
'I am the Way, the Truth, and the Light. Nobody comes to the Father but by me.' Accept Jesus as that and you WILL go to Heaven. If you want to know more, go to a good church like a Lutheran, or Reformed church and they will tel you more.

xsilver-galaxyx chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
I know you wanted the characters to be more mature, but it didn't quite come out that way. It seemed like the characters were saying what they should say, but not what the characters you presented would actually say, so it was ooc. It was a great idea though!
Forever Anton's chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
i like how you have the guts to put in this chapter..
I am an atheist, but i admire that you put this in.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
Oh, I loved it! So wonderful!
whisperheart456 chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
So happy for both of them!
HeartsBroken chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
amazing story. I love that Erik got a doctor to fix his deformity and became a loving member of society. If only Erik could have that peace. I love this story.
Erik's Rose chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Very well done Madame, I applaud you

Kindest Regards

Black Rose of Paris chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
And I'm only on chapter 13!
HogwartsPhan chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
Aww i really loved this story! I totally wished this had happened in the movie haha
TheGoddessDivine chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed your story and the happy ending for Christine and Erik (which I would have preferred in the movie)! You portrayed their personalities exactly as I would have envisioned them to truly be. I was pulled in by your style of writing and couldn't stop reading until I was finished! Marvelous job!
newphan chapter 17 . 8/12/2008
I really enjoyed this...thank you...such a sweet and totally deserving happily ever after for erik and christine..

you even fixed his face...I am forever grateful...
tartanspartan chapter 17 . 5/6/2008
Father Butler? tsk...tsk...

Loved the story! Poor Erik finally got the girl, the fame, respect and his whole face! His long lonely fight deserved that! Thank you for giving us, Erik fans, a happy ending!

Keep writing, please! And let me know if you have a new work published!