Reviews for Well La De Frickin’ Da
PaintinYourWing chapter 15 . 8/2
Tbh I've read this story three (or even four) times now and I gotta say it's helped me get through my own hardships.. not that its nearly anything like what you're describing in your story but it's enough anyways " I just wanted to say thank you because it really has helped me a lot.. :) I'm happy o found outhis story and hope you'll never take it down bc the first time I read it was years ago and I keep coming back to it :) so yeah I guess this story means a bit to me and I'd hate for it to be gone " and I'm not sure you'll ever read this cause I'm sure that you've posted this story a looong time ago but my actual username is StylePrincess88 (just in case you might wanna get back at me " I'd be happy even if it was just a smiley ")

Wow I must sound so desperate fir attention xD if any other reviewers or the author is wondering I'm a little emotional and tipsy right now so don't judge "
Howling at a Full Moon chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Update, update, update...PLEASE UPDATE!
Howling at a Full Moon chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
Come on,come on. I want the sequel to come out already...I want to know what happens, I'm hooked on the story. Love the loot and the story flows really smoothly. Please keep writting stories, I love 'em SOOOOOOO MUCH!
Insane is my name chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
i loved how it ended and naraku does not deserve kagome but i loved it either way! :)
Insane is my name chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
YAY! they got there happy ending so far... but i loved it and the ending was so sweet and awesome :)
Insane is my name chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
YAY shippo is in it! but anyway i loved it and finally something is gonna happen to that no good father of hers! :)
Insane is my name chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
i loved it! it was funny and that kagome and inuyasha moment was awesome i enjoyed it so much :)
Insane is my name chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
YAY! i love it and finally that naraku was getting to to violent and i'm saying that so that says something! :)
Insane is my name chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
oh no! this is getting SO intense and awesome i love it! :)
Insane is my name chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
oh no! but i lovd it :)
Insane is my name chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
poor kagome and there is gonna be trouble :)
Insane is my name chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
wow that's extreme! but i loved it and it was awesome! :)
Insane is my name chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
YAY! they broke up but anyway i loved it :)
Insane is my name chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
that's what happend? i liked it and the ending was sad but i enjoyed :)
Insane is my name chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
i like it and why is she always wearing sweat pants and t shirts? but i liked it anyway and the car moment was so funny :)