Reviews for Anonymous Attraction
ksecc1 chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
Ha haaa! Your Anakin is hilarious!
mkeeg91 chapter 25 . 4/1/2014
very nice ending :)
Katerinaki chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Haha! I vote for Sexy-wan! Laughed way too long at that one.
Starhunter79 chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
Great story. It was heartwarming. I can't believe how many movies can be adapted to the Star Wars universe. Star Wars really is universal and has something for everyone. I loved the poem, it's the story of Obi Wan & Padme. Have you seen "the shop around the corner" or "in the good old summertime" (a musical) they are older versions of "you got mail" (thanks to TCM)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
I like that...
MJLupin27 chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
Jejeje the movie it's lovely but this is too.. Very nice written, keep it up..
MJLupin27 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Awwww! I loved the final sentence! "sending my voice into the wind to touch your hearing" so sweet! go Obi!
MJLupin27 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Sexy-Wan, sure about that! XD I love Obi D
Emaelin chapter 25 . 6/11/2012
Loooved it! I've been going through and reading all of your stories for like that past couple weeks. They're all fantastic. I just had to write a review for this one though because through the whole thing I was going "Omigod. It's like an Obidala You've Got Mail! Squee!" And then you said you'd based it off of that. One of my favorite movies. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are wonderful together. Imma continue reading the rest of your works now. Keep writing and don't ever stop. Obidala forever! Hugs and cookies, E
estelio veleth chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I thought that your version Anakin was very cute in this story. I enjoyed him not being an emo little teenager. But I guess, that means that he's out of character, no? How unfortunate. Anyways, I definitely noticed the similarities to You've Got Mail. I love that movie! And I loved your story! This was awesome!
aLiarSays chapter 25 . 3/7/2010
Wow. That was fantastic.

As I was searching for this sequel I discovered the need to congratulate you on your significant productivity in the realms of Obidala. You have quite the collection of work, which i can't wait to explore further ;)

This fic surpassed my expectations beyond belief, I was completely submerged in it's world. And I really must check out "You've Got Mail" if this fic's anything to go by :P

No doubt i shall be reviewing another one of your fics soon, and looking forward to it x
lalez chapter 25 . 11/30/2009
oh my oh my

i am going to check out that movie (i can't believe how many i never saw ))

loved the story

and even here i loved anakin

good night now :)
FrancescaBoscorelli chapter 25 . 11/7/2009
You have no idea how much I love your Obidala stories.I've been reading all of them for days! you can tell that I'm a fan.

This one is my favorite though,especially since you used Pablo Neruda's 's one of the best Chilean writers ever and my all time favorite.

Keep up the good work!
Ashelonimacaroni chapter 25 . 5/8/2008
I Love this story

great job!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 25 . 2/8/2008
“Darling, that’s in the past. You really need to learn to let things go.”