Reviews for The Most Stunning of the Hikari Artworks
Black-rose-cat chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Haha here I was looking for Hikari artworks on google and I happene to stumble upon your fanfiction and I must say, I'm glad I did. This is a beautiful and amazing piece of writing and I can't help but read through it again haha. It flows really well and the way you've decribed the emotions is perfect! Love it~
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
man poor satoshi and at least krad was there for him
hikariboy chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
where the heck did you come up with this?
Satoshi Oki chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
aww, why'd ya 'ave ta end it? I was just getting teary eyed and then BOOM! The end! oh well, it's still brilliant! XD
Anime Monster chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I want to hug Krad...and beat up Daisuke right now...dang it, did you have to write such a good story?
Kyaroru-san chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
hee hee i loved this story!
Dark-Angel09 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
O_O I love this story! -cries happily- It used to be so rare to find a SatoshiXKrad fic, with mainly Satoshi and Krad too. In other ones it used to be a little of them and mainly DaisukeXDark. anyways yay! I liked this fic _
peachiee chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I think you did a great job! The only thing I don't like is the...suicide attempt, I guess. Also, those who tend to go for Satoshi x Krad always make Satoshi get rejected by Daisuke, then crawl back to Krad, etc. Bleh, I'm not a fan of that.

Still though, nice details. :D
Phantom Fox chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
. *hugs Krad* Pretty... *is weird right now, so feel free to ignore* _;
Hiyusatsu chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I like tragic endings too D

But its sweet

KradxSat is so... so... *_*"
Vera chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
The ending's perfect. I wouldn't have been able to stand anything less happy.
fullmoonhowls chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Nice one-shot! I tend to like tragic endings also, so yea, it's kinda a little to happy and nice at the end, but oh well. Love it anyways!