Reviews for Light
Aileil chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Thank you for this beautiful story. Rodney is eating, the bird's on the wing, God's in his heaven all's right with the world.
Hettie chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
The first ending has a certain elegance. Of course, how can I resist a red blanket, spectacular sunset and "Quarter-Moon" Kavanaugh.

I am enjoying your work.
Hettie chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
This chapter is where I got confused. Where are Zelenka and his team trapped? Delighted and relieved that Rodney's back, but where has he been? Perhaps you could have touched on the circumstances of his disappearance in the first chapter.

Also, how are the problems of the power levels and the sinking east pier, too, solved? Was it Rodney, but was he in any shape to do that.

Still enjoyed the story.
Terri chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
I liked the second ending better. It wasn't too mushy at all. If it had been, it wouldn't have been true to the characters. And I liked that it was longer, and had more depth.

I hope that you write more stories soon.
angw chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
The alternate ending was short and sweet. This is like the extended version; added extra's and missing scenes. I like both.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
oh. . .I liked this ending too! ! ! The first one left it up to your imagination what was going to happen next, and this one quietly wrapped up any loose ends and still let us use our imaginations! I loved this story! ! !
Sholio chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
aw. Sweet. Liked Sheppard deciding to honor Rodney's memory by staying alive, and of course, Rodney actually being alive is a treat. :)
Terri chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
YIPPEE! You're not done yet. I have enjoyed your story very much, and happy that it created more plot bunnies hoppin'around the ol' noggin.

Looking forward to next week.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
rotflmfao! ! ! I loved this! ! ! I am very glad that Rodney was not completely gone! ! ! I thought that I would point out two very minor mistakes. . .in chapter 3 you wrote pear when you should have written pier. . .and also in ch 3 you wrote alfa when it should be alpha. . .but knowing that English is not exactly your first language, it is a thing that can be easily overlooked. . .
angw chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Absolutely fantastic. Loved the descriptions and character insight. Happy easter to you.
Terri chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Good story so far. And HOORAY! RODNEY'S BACK! I'm glad that the rumors of his death were unfounded.

I'm looking forward to the next part, even if it is the final chapter.
mercury's winter chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Wow! What an awesome start! *cries* Beautifully written, almost poetic *sniff* Poor Rodney! Reading on!
Lee Orlando chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
I'm liking this one very much. Please finish Chapter 4.

You really had me going for a while. You had Rodney's voice in Joh's head - it was very clear and very "Rodney".

Thank you.
nlgatefan chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
Omigosh! You really know how to twist a person's emotions! I was well and truly convinced that Rodney was gone for good, and it saddened me greatly, as McKay is easily my favorite character. You've crafted this story very, very well, exploring John's forlorn state, his thinking about the good memories, and how he'd never had the chance to tell McKay how much he was appreciated. Of course, I look forward to all this being rectified in the fourth installment! Great job!
Mackenise Jackson chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I had to reveiw again. The feelings you are showing in this story are great. The saddness, the humor of rodney when he was alive (so rodney by the way) it is really great. Just the way we remember those we have lost.