Reviews for Dear Rae
pelirroja63098 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I loved it the letter was so sweet!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Great one-shot!
music love chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I love your story, but even more, I love the movie that you based your story one. Truly, my alltime favorite! Even the bloopers are funny, and most movies bloopers are just lame. So yeah. Awesome story!
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Aw, he does think too much. This was short, but you made it so well that it was great. I loved it, and enjoyed just the little quirks on the reason why he loves her in the letter. -_-
timkhj chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Haha! I love your oneshots!
lucyintheskywithdiamondz chapter 1 . 9/12/2006

I luv it XD

its so god

man i wish i could write like that .

u lucky

i'm jealous
lesjeux chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I absolutely love it. So sweet.
secondrate chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This had me smiling. Very nice. Cute, but not tooth rotting.
Sakurali13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
aww how kute! thats really good . good job _
Korey chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That was very good; I enjoy the way Raven is still herself at the end.
Ellivia22 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
That was SOO cute! I absolutely loved it! And I agree 10 Things I hate about you is a GREAT movie! Anyway, good job. ~RonLuver2005~
BagiraXIII chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Awe! How SWEET!Very nice story! This is JUST the way it should go in an episode!
kool-shoes chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
im gonna make you very happy! i cant describe how wonderful fabulous amazing, awesome, stupendous(hehe) this was! this was totally awesome! plus more words i wont write cuz im short on time! damn! cuz then i would find a thesaurus and ya go from there! thats how great it was! Guess what? im not gonna crawl in a hole! yay! 10 things i hate about you was totally wicked awesome!:)

Crazy Sugar Girl!

ps. its 9:20 i just read you awesome story...AND in this review you got the honour of me signing my full penname! yay! go u!:)...hehe... im having a sugar crash! no
XnvrmoreX chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
well im reviewing, the story was sweet and i hope your week goes good )
Evil lady X chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
oh i love it. it just made so much since it was oh so grate. oh you rock you kick ass