Reviews for Gradual
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Graduation. So Charlotte will be eighteen soon, in a year I suppose since she skipped when she was younger. Maybe Stacey will stop being a prat about age differences and come to her sense.

Nice writing, once again.
arcadie chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I always love all of your charlotte angst and this one does not disappoint! I am just waiting for Charlotte and Stacey to finally meet up...I can imagine a whole long saga of Charlotte and Stacey finally talking...maybe getting together and then Stacey messing up by hooking up with someone else or something. Or charlotte becoming disillusioned because of that or just because she's older...drama ensues, then they get together in the end...or something. My imagination's running wild and I can't wait to see where you go with it1
NoodletheAmbiguousPoodle chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I think you might want to change the rating on this.

Is slash the new parody? Everyone is doing it now.
BrotherLouie chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Urghly-Gurgly. It isn't bad, but most of that is smothered mostly by the incessant f-word uses. At least please raise the rating, not only because according to fictionratings, only 'minor coarse language' is allowed in a T and peppering the text with 'fuck' certainly does not qualify, but because it is distracting, and frankly, irritating. Think of all the unsuspecting little puppies being unsuspected to that nonesense. Otherwise, you seem to know what you're doing.