Reviews for Habitual Infatuation
soyoraite chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
wow, it's amazing how naruto in this ff is so oddly deep and thoughtful about what love is. I can't disagree 100% with him about it hahaha... twisted or not.
sapphire80 chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
wow! that was the saddest logic I have heard in a while, quite brilliant actually but yeah that was deep
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
Hey, this is my second time reading this fic, and I must say that it doesn't fail to get me. I recommend reading this fic to anyone wanting to read a Good story. I'm thankful I came across it.
violet -x3 stone chapter 12 . 3/12/2016
I'm just going to post an overall review here, since I already posted on last chapter. Ten out of ten loved this story. The pacing was good, time didn't move to quick or slowly. I got wrapped up in the characters and really empathized with them and felt their embarrassement and love. The language you used was also fantastic and made it for an easy and fun read. I wanted to continue reading at the end of each chapter, I needed to. I hope you luck with your book, I know with your talent at writing it must be good.
violet -x3 stone chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
Oh wow, that was a really nice ending chapter. When Kakashi and Naruto started doing stuff I had to pause for a whole minute, just breath and look away. It was so intense because it wasn't Sasuke. It made me a bit uncomfortable but it was written beautifully. I really appreciate the way that you had them come together. Good work!
violet -x3 stone chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
Ahhhhh! I finally got around to reading this, and boy am I glad I did. This was really good. I actually was screaming out in real life at everything that was happening. Especially at the end. So much screaming. When Sasume said of course I do idiot in response to Naruto when I first read it, it actually seemed like he was responding to Naruto's real question. Other than that everything was really clear. On to the next chapter.
violet -x3 stone chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
Wow, you wrote that scene very well. It was really enjoyable. (Also I'm a bit tired so I don't think I'll review like before, but rest assured I love this story.)
violet -x3 stone chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
You're killing me! I just want them to bang already! Hahaha, you're doing a very good job with the story. .
violet -x3 stone chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
Ahh! So much has happened this chapter. Naruto is so innocent, especially for someone who knows how to use the sexy no jitsu. I'm a really big fan of this story.
violet -x3 stone chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
Argh! What a tease. This is so good, it makes me want to keep reading more and more, and that's a story well done. : )
violet -x3 stone chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
Oh evil Sasuke trying to trick poor sweet Naruto into loving him. The story is great so far, reading it is so much fun. I can't wait till they do even more. .
violet -x3 stone chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
Every time Naruto gets put in a headlock, oh wow. Shivers down my spine. Hahaha, I think that the vibe going on between Naruto and Sasuke is so cute, and it's obvious they don't really hate eachother. Poor Naruto not believing in love though. : (
violet -x3 stone chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I know this is already completed and really popular, but I just saw your note about reviewing at the bottom and I just had to. I love the story so far, I know it's going to be really great. I like how Naruto starts teasing Sasuke about touching him, Sasuke will probably be touching him a whole lot more soon. : P
carrotUp chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
LMFAO! Sasuke being seductive. My mind just got blown out of the water.
mao chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
Cheesy so cheesy but oh so cute! It was an awesome little fic. I want more!