Reviews for An Auspicious Occasion
LuresaSWTOR chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
The only word that came to my mind... YUMMY! :D
Montara chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
The future seems bright :) And I love a story where the steaminess is low or even not at all present. Too much lemon can make you sick...

I loved your story. Thank you!
Montara chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
"...And continued to hold his breath, solely because she had taken it away from him." - beautifully written :D and so sweet!
Montara chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I don't think she sees herself clearly. Words can hurt so deeply sometimes...that's why she can only see herself as a "bossy, know-it-all, bushy-haired"...at least she has courage no matter how she thinks she looks.
Montara chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Like they couldn't transform something into a bed :D But they wanted this to happen :)))) Loved it!
lolaoz chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
AAAAAH WHY CAN'T I BE HERMIONE *said whilst running through my house screaming and getting very weird looks, but hey ho* x
Elphie21 chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
most hotels only have showers nowadays :)

hope that solves the sleeping in the barh problem :)
Alexa1993 chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Valmarien chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
This is funny and touching. No need to apologise for anything, I for one believe some things should be left unsaid, and I'm sure Severus and Hermione would agree with me _
harmswife chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
AW, short and cute! Not too graphic, but not too kiddie proof either
Besserweiss chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Well, that was the last but one HP-related story of yours that there was to read apart from your present WIPs. And I liked all of them. You do a very job. Will now proceed to the last one.
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
hehehe :d naughty
Tolab chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Way, way too short. Could be great if it were longer and more thorough, with chapters about how they started off as master and apprentice in the first place. Sorry. Nice ideas, though.
Lor again chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
Hey... I totally was just browsing and read the summary to this and thought it would be neat- I didn't look at the author's name. Then I got to the end of the first chapter adn saw your line of periods and thought... 'hey that looks like what danielle put on the end of my fics...' and realized this was yours.

I like it anyway. Hehe.

I read Evelations-Ray today and found a typo... oh well. I can't be bothered fixing it right now.
milli chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
:) it makes me smile too
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »