Reviews for Insecurity
Sailor Victory chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This was so good! It's so hard to find a good Usagi and Ami friendship fic, but you nailed it perfectly. You managed to keep both Usagi and Ami in character while showing a side of them that has rarely been seen. I especially love how you made Usagi mature while still keeping her as her kind-hearted self. Please do one for each of the sunshine, Chibiusa (where she is upset about feeling powerless, which happens a lot in th manga and can probaby be found in the R season), (maybe a fight with Melvin), Mamoru (first season, his birthday which is also the anniversary of his parents' deaths; maybe she finds him at a cemetery), and Shingo (a bully maybe?) I hope you do write more because your stories are great and it would make me very happy to be able to read a new one.
Dark Moon Ministry chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Beautiful. The story does not add anything new, but that does not matter. You did a very sweet portrait of Ami and Usagi. I liked it!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Sad and sweet. Amazing portrayal of character and feeling. Good job!
Up1965 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I always loved Ami to she was my favorite character on the show just because she was a lot like me. She had real insecurities even if she didn't show her friends so just reading it. I got teary-eyed. It made me think they should of had a scence like that someone especially the one when the Dark Moon made it look like all the other sailor scouts were against her. Good Job! I absolutely loved it!
Eternal Blue Angel chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hey- I like those episodes too! (Mercury is my fav. senshi, and I also like Ami-chan too)

Very nice fanfic. Believable and very good formatting..Keep it up!
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I love Ami-chan as a character and there's definitely not enough fanfics about her. This was a very well written one shot about one of the best Senshi!
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Very nice! I always liked Ami but her self-esteem was portrayed as low in the anime which is sad because she is pretty powerful in her own right!

Well Done,