Reviews for Saturday
B.DavisFan7182 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Are you ever going to update this.
DustInTheWind chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I love this story (but keep it Breyton) I find funny that Lucas would obey speeding laws but walk right into somebody's house (twice) and after he got slapped the first time. Keep up the good work.
Miguel51 chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
Continue this please!
juicetroop82 chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
Great story. I hope u continue. Plz update soon.
Brooke1423 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
oo i hope theres more chapters to this :) loved the ending! i can picture lucas' face haha. nice work :)
OfficialTess chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Hi! Are you still updating this story? I've seen it's been a really long time and I was hoping to read this story 'til it was finished. I hope you put an update on this story here on day.
OfficialTess chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
That's just amazing! It has been a long time since I've read such a great story. I hope you don't break Brooke and Peyton apart..

My greetz

kaila5707 chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
is this the end?

thanks for sharing... write more!
Crystal Legend chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
I really love your story.

It's so well written.

Please Update.
DyeMeCrimson chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
Update! Please! I luv ur story!

izzienkate chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
kiss in chapter 2 is so hot!

ice cream is a type of fore-play all on it's own
TrevTwain chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Whoa, this is a great story. I love how you portray the relationship between Brooke/Peyton. I hope you decide to update/finish this. I wouldn't want to see a great story like this go to waste! ;)

charmedbaby11 chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
what will he do?
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
Awesomeness _ update asap, can't wait 2 c Luke's reaction, good or bad, it's gonna be priceless!
Elizabeth354 chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
I actually hope Luke will be cool about it even though I love drama :D

I just want more fluffy and smuttyness between Brooke and Peyton for now, too much to ask? *puppy dog eyes* :)