Reviews for Rememberance
Dark Angel Of Wind chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
that was awsome! is there gonna be more chapters? or maybe a sequal or something? you left it at kinda a cliffhanger ending
Mee Yah chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I don't know what to say...

It was... waw. Beautiful. There's no other way to describe it. Simply, beautiful.

Really.

Ah I'm so moved I can't find my words!
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Yet another excellent piece of writing. I always enjoy reading your fics and this one was no exception. Once again you've captured the characters and their emotions very well. Superb stuff! :)
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
This was fantastic! Wow! I'm very impressed!_

I think I might know who that man was...but that's just me!

Very nicely done; it's defiantly joining my list of favs. *adds to favs*

Keep up the fantastic work!_
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
;_; Beautiful...

I've been feeling a lot better since the funeral, the world isn't so far away now, but it's still a bit strange. Thank you so much for this, just the fact that you thought to write it brings tears to my eyes. At least now I can cry with a smile.

Lynx made me laugh and cry all at once; it's a very cathartic feeling. Thank you, thank you, so much. Lloyd is so wonderfully sweet, and so very wise.

I still like your Zelos; I think it's because I love Zelos *for* his weaknesses, not in spite of them, at least partially. I love his strengths too, of course, but weaknesses are always so interesting.

I'm probably still babbling.
Disuse chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I'm totally lost for words right now. Nothing but...

Brilliant as usual, Kasan, besides the fact that you spelled 'Presea' 'Persea' throughout the fic.