Reviews for Understanding
This is sweet
TalionStormcrow chapter 1 . 3/29
Wow.. Just wow.

Your fic has left me at a loss for words, which I find impressive considering I can be quite chatty. I can only say the following after reading this again and gathering my thoughts..

That being said, I'll just have to bring out the fact that just by reading this fic alone it's easy for one to come to the conclusion that you are quite adroit at making your story flow. That, added with the profoundness of the material shows your appreciation for the films which, although is common among fanfiction (I mean, you really wouldn't be writing stories for a film if you didn't like it to the point of expanding on it.) It is quite difficult to get that point across.

Kudos to you.
I tip my hat to you, sir.
Crawling Elf a.k.a. ZIM chapter 1 . 3/7
Amazing fic, you really tackled one of the serious issues the movie ignored and you did it wonderfully keeping everyone in character. Great work and thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
... *Grins*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wow, what is it with you and writing about deep subjects that most people (and canon) seem to just gloss over? Seriously, this is your fourth story I've read today, and they are all very original. (By the way, I'm the Anonymous from HTTYD who left monster reviews. Sorry about that, by the way.)

Anyways, this brings up a very good question, one that (I'm a bit ashamed to admit, especially since I'm a freaking ZOOLOGIST) I've never actually thought about before. How DOES Diego eat? He can't exactly become a vegetarian, as he would end up dying of nutrient loss, especially in the sheer cold of their world. And yet he can't eat his friends either, and probably wouldn't be up to eating any animal that he actually knows, especially within another's sight. While Sid and Manny would understand his need to hunt, others might not be so open.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This was a very interesting story, and very enlightening. Thanks for uploading it :)
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
*Smiles* That was...

Wow, really, I really enjoyed this. :)
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I totally agree! We hardy ever see them go into depth about his struggling of being a carnivore. This story captured it beautifully and I love it!
teriaizer chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is a really, really great story! I love it - the language, the plot. It's something they never pay attention to in the movies which is weird, it totally should be there. It was a great idea, thank you very much!
I love Diego, he's my favourite! :D
Again and again - it was awesome!
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was such a beautiful thing to do! The best was the way they were trying to keep his dignity safe by hiding they knew.

Real pity Sid and Manny failed as much at Diego did in hiding his unease :p:p
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Impressive way of showing the dynamics of the herd.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was a wonderful story! Can you do any more? PLease?
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Good story.
kaktusic chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is a wonderful story, and with a good point- my favorite Ice Age point, actually. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us :D
Xx Falcon's Eye xX chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
aww that was cute :D loved it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »