Reviews for Understanding
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wow, what is it with you and writing about deep subjects that most people (and canon) seem to just gloss over? Seriously, this is your fourth story I've read today, and they are all very original. (By the way, I'm the Anonymous from HTTYD who left monster reviews. Sorry about that, by the way.)

Anyways, this brings up a very good question, one that (I'm a bit ashamed to admit, especially since I'm a freaking ZOOLOGIST) I've never actually thought about before. How DOES Diego eat? He can't exactly become a vegetarian, as he would end up dying of nutrient loss, especially in the sheer cold of their world. And yet he can't eat his friends either, and probably wouldn't be up to eating any animal that he actually knows, especially within another's sight. While Sid and Manny would understand his need to hunt, others might not be so open.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This was a very interesting story, and very enlightening. Thanks for uploading it :)
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
*Smiles* That was...

Wow, really, I really enjoyed this. :)
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I totally agree! We hardy ever see them go into depth about his struggling of being a carnivore. This story captured it beautifully and I love it!
teriaizer chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is a really, really great story! I love it - the language, the plot. It's something they never pay attention to in the movies which is weird, it totally should be there. It was a great idea, thank you very much!
I love Diego, he's my favourite! :D
Again and again - it was awesome!
Love,
Tereza
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was such a beautiful thing to do! The best was the way they were trying to keep his dignity safe by hiding they knew.

Real pity Sid and Manny failed as much at Diego did in hiding his unease :p:p
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Impressive way of showing the dynamics of the herd.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was a wonderful story! Can you do any more? PLease?
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Good story.
kaktusic chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is a wonderful story, and with a good point- my favorite Ice Age point, actually. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us :D
Xx Falcon's Eye xX chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
aww that was cute :D loved it!
SnowStormSkies chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Really good, and you covered one of the biggest plot holes in the series. Somehow, Diego might have gotten hungry. I like how you had Manny and Sid work together, and yet make it seem perfectly natural.

*favourites*
Ned Pepper chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i liked this explanation much! . i always wondered how the eating thing went down.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I was not expecting that, but it was such a fluffy end even if there was a corpse thrown into the mix. XD

Great job.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aw, I love deigo! The entire herd taking care of eachother so cute. Love it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »