Reviews for Sweet Sixteen
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Lmao! POor Sunny! But goooooo Sam - I mean Elvis :P Lol. Excellent story!
Emmett's Mom chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Loved this! Could not stop laughing.
simply ikang chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh man, that was hilarious! My sides hurt from laughing!

Gotta love drunk!Sammy! You wrote him so well, with the randomness and the shenenigans and Dean going "wtf-Sammy?"
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh my dear goodness this was actually too funny! I am dying from laughter right now. I love Sam's ranting about cheese; he's definitely a man after my own heart. :D
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
How can I describe just how much I love this?

This is utterly hilarious, and an extremely funny fic to read!

Gosh, you are one talented writer, I'll say!

Keep writing awesome fics like this one, you do an amazing job
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
OMG I don't know which part I laughed harder at. That was totally hysterical. You gotta love a drunk Sammy! Even though he was a totally jail bail drunk Sammy! That was adorable!
Ariel chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This!

This is, by far, the best non-Wincest crack piece I've ever read.

Impeccable grammar/spelling, dead-on characterizations, lovely flow; this fic has it all.

Bravo!
TheStylishElf chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Christo! Ha ha, funny! Thanks for posting it!
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hilarious- gotta love a drunk Sam. Seriously, it was so well-written and funny without being over the top, I absolutely loved it!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
That was hysterical, just loved drunk, teenage Sam, uttering words he wouldn't dare say if he was sober! And John took it really well considering! Still laughing!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I loved it! I love drunk Sammy, and young drunk Sammy is adorable! Well told! When I was reading, I'd have to stop occasionally because it was so funny, so embarrasing, so... squee!
CaliRockChick chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
LMAO! These have got to be my two favorite lines:

‘But my brother says I shouldn’t touch things if I don’t know where they’ve been.’

and,

‘Wo, fight! Fight! Fight!’ Sam shouted from where he now stood at the bar, clapping his hands together in drunken glee. ‘Go Dean! Kick her ass.’

Freakin' hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing through out the whole thing. XD
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was the funniest thing I have ever read in my life!
Marie chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I don't even have words. And I can barely type for the tears running down my cheeks. I have NEVER laughed so hard over a piece of fanfiction in my entire life. This was hilarious. Seriously... so well done.

CHRISTO!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
OMG this is awesome. So funny. I loved it loads and laughed out loud. Liz x