Reviews for I TOLD You to Never Leave Fanfiction Lying Around
biddle29 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Once again, that was absolutely hysterical and I AM LITERALLY DYING I'M LAUGHING SO HARD!
TheFalconKing14 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
WHEE! IM NUMBER 350!
wrmauney chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
This is absolutely the funniest story I've ever read!
wrmauney chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
What do you mean it's not very funny?
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Oh my Lord, this is wayy to hilarious for my sanity :D way to put someone in a good mood on a Friday morning!
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Ha! I am thinking this is probably the most accurate example of a Mary Sue story out there, since it just randomly stops.
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
So, what's Eowyn's story?
AnkaraJace chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
... I'm scared...
Gwen Eruanna chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Noooo! It's over! *Sob* It can't be! On a less hysterical note, I really really enjoyed this, thanks so much for writing it. :-D
Gwen Eruanna chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Lucky Erestor. Lucky, lucky Erestor. Just for that, I have the sudden urge to write a Mary Sue just for him... *insert evil laugh*
Gwen Eruanna chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Why always Legolas? I never could see what was so attractive about him. Poor Thranduil. I guess since he's an Elf-Lord he has enough money to pay for Legolas' psychotherapy. :-P
Gwen Eruanna chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
'Glorfindel couldn't help but laugh. "Well, either she really likes Elrond, or we now know how attractive Estel will be when he is older."'
Um—I'm guessing Elrond's the "hot stud"...? Right? No? Oh. Well.
Anyway... This is bad. This is terrible. But with Sues? It gets worse.
Gwen Eruanna chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
The fetal position seems to be a recurring theme in your stories. Not that I would have then any other way, no Precious.
Gwen Eruanna chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
"I ran, and suddenly, I was on a road! OMGWTF!1
So I was on this road, and suddenly a TRUCK came from NOWHERE and RAN ME OVER! Aieeee!"
I read this aloud in order to see what it would be like in Thranduil's voice, and somehow I read it in a deep, British accent... I was giggling so hard I could hardly breathe.
And Haldir's "therapy-inducing images"—let's just say I'm not immune. I'd better start saving up for a psychiatrist if I want to read more of this. Which I certainly do.
Yuki Suou chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Oh u could have written m0re...