Reviews for The Day After
lily chapter 1 . 8/4
wahahahaha, too cute!
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
James's friends are awfully mean Lily's lovely, though :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
lol! i can totally see the marauders doing that! but why did james obliviate himself? anyway loved it! thanks for writing .
ann chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
hey! but you didnt say why was embarrasing! (or something, im not good with the writing, im from argentina!).

Great job! ive already read a lot of your ficS!
o.O.o.Maraudette.o.O.o chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh my God. I love this piece. Random Marauders: check. James being stupid: check. Sweetie Lily: check. Obliviation: check. Faved: check.
Zbr chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Oh, how I love Sirius!

I could totally see him leaping from the bed to the bathroom, and whatnot.

That was very well characterized, nicely done.

I must say, I have read quite a few of your stories now, and I WILL go back and review.

Good writing, I like your style.

Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
oh, that was really cute! okay, it took a while to get to the point where things were part of the plot, but i loved it anyway!

Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
What a fun story! Especially a) Sirius' stupid joke and James' reaction to said stupid joke and b) Lily's introduction at the end.
wandless2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Haha, that's so funny and cute! I think a fic about how his mind ended up obliviated, and how he asked her out would be great.
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Cute again, you're really good at this cute fluffy stuff!
nomoreaccount chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
thats no fair, I want to know what happened!
candio08 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007 ironic i liked it keep up the good work!
violets92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
But the very moment Remus was about to reveal the answer to all of James’s confusion, none other than Sirius Black burst out of the bathroom in a towel.

Whoa! What I wouldn't give to have seen that! ;) Nice fic. Very funny.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
rotflmfao! ! ! loved it! ! !
eternalhope08 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
aw i think you really should've explained exactly WHY he decided to obliviate himself. Perhaps another one-shot, with the background info as to that er...particular night? And exactly why Lily said yes?

I'm guessing it involved heavy amounts of alcholic beverages, however.

"You're my girlfriend. I asked you out. You said yes. AND I CAN'T REMEMBER?"