Reviews for Brief Tragedy of Flesh
NiallerLover chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
oijgigoej royai oijgoijdsg ROYAIIII
Lord Veronas chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Her father put the tattoo on her back not Roy.
strandedthought chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
"They couldn't have hurt her more if they raped her" is probably the strongest line in this entire story, but I don't mean that in a bad way. It is an excellent way to convey the meaning and connect with everyone that read it, because rape is such a reality, and even if one hasn't been through it, they on some level or another can understand how horrible it can be. Good job.
strandedthought chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Ouch, that would really hurt. I like that he ordered her to be okay. Good job.
b7-kerravon chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
It's nice to have a manga-relevant fanfic!
cajun-maffia-chick chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
wow! this was just descriptive enough..and it shows the roy riza pairing in a whole new light! well done-cajun
Eye of the Hawk chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I like how you think the scars have formed on her back. Absolutly LOVE this fic. Continue the awsome writing. Favs. List
Melitza chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
This is one of the best FMA stories I have ever read - and definitely one of the best Royai.

I'm a huge fan of the pairing, and I'm absoluting dying to know more about the array on Riza's back. Your story is the absolute best description of the array, and a theory as to the scarring, that I have heard yet.

Your characterization was impeccable, and the description of their interactions was subtly sensual and skillfully woven.

Your writing style is absolutely wonderful - detailed but still maintaining a comfortable flow, and with a clear POV, moving narration. Impeccable.

I'd love to see more along this storyline, or just more Royai in general. I'm faving this, for certain.
ChibiBotan88 chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Great story! I sorta wish this actually would have happened in the manga...xD Anyway I loved the Royai! Keep up the great work!
Fullmetalfan chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Your story is really good! I love how detailed it is, and even though I've only read up to ch. 57, I can't wait to read what comes next because of you're story. *goes into robot mode* MUST... HAVE... MORE! Update soon!

-fullmetalfan
momiji-k chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Excellent conclusion to the story. Its the quiet moments like these that make we want a new story based off of chapter 58 even more.

I would just love to see what you would do with their relationship based off of their newly discovered history.

I look forward to any new FMA stories you write. :)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I didn't have time to ready this yesterday so it was at the top of my list for today.

Another excellent story. This seems to be a one shot, unrelated to "shades of Grey". Am I right?

If that's the case I hope we will see more of that series. I really enjoyed it (like you didn't know that already _).

This was really good. I enjoyed the speculation as to what could have been in relation to chapter 57.

Now that chapter 58 is out I hope we will see another new story from you based off of the new information we learned there. There was some pretty good stuff and left us with a lot of fun stuff to work with.

Keep up the good work and keep the FMA fics coming! :)
0-inkwell-0 chapter 2 . 4/11/2006